WANT TO BUY: Proiekt Hat - Resolution 3379 Box Set

Started by sterilization, June 14, 2018, 12:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sterilization

Hey, someone sell me this. I know it's just sitting on a shelf being neglected. Cash in. I'll pay $450 postage paid for it.

bitewerksMTB

What do you want that big bulky suitcase for?!?

What to know something funny? All the years I've had this thing, the untitled 12" was underneath an extra LP cover in the DJ case & I just recently discovered it after reading something about it!

sterilization

It's my white whale (along with all of the other old hatband/proiekt hat tapes). I want all the extra shit that comes with it. I've purposely held off from buying physical copies of all of the lps so that I can buy the box and get everything all in one go. I'd still love to buy your copy Keith but I know you said you still listen to the lps. Glad you found the extra lp, hahaha!

Scat-O-Logy

C'mon Keith, let the man have his Proiekt Hat suitcase!

bitewerksMTB

When I do sell it, a tape of different versions & mixes (& maybe unreleased tracks) with hand-written notes will get thrown in.

Anyone ever find out what PH did with the records people had to send back with the application? At the time, I happen to have had a spare copy that had split-open seams to send back to Sweden.

Those LPs are great so if you come across reasonably priced copies, grab'em instead of waiting for the box! You can always sell or trade the spares when you obtain the white whale.

PTM Jim

Hahaha, you saw Greh's copy and had to make this post I see.
There is a guy on discogs selling it for 500EU now. Did you shoot him an offer?

sterilization

Ha yeah, his post made me extra thirsty.

I haven't offered on that one for two reasons.
#1: I'm almost positive that he won't accept my offer because it will cost a small fortune to send it from Europa and
#2: I want an xl shirt, although I would take another size if the circumstances were right.

I kind of want to hold out for Keith's copy though....

sterilization

Holiday season bump. I know someone needs some extra Christmas money. Make my dreams come true.