Mall Shooting in Finland!!

Started by Ashley Choke, December 31, 2009, 04:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley Choke

Not sure were to post this:

Just saw it on the news, at least four people dead in finish mall!!?

Could the Finns on the board fills us in??

Plague Haus

That guy is a dead ringer for Robert De Niro.

GEWALTMONOPOL

Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

FreakAnimalFinland

I guess there was some "sound" being made, but perhaps this is more about "art", isn't it? I'll change the topic in that section...
I read some things about this, but am left quite indifferent about it. But be sure, this is the best fuel one can give to growing anti-immigrant attitudes in Finland. Some foreign guy with illegal gun, shooting down innocent regular working civilians. Be sure, this will be heavily used reference in the biased street level politics... Therefore, political art, I assume.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

XE

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on December 31, 2009, 08:01:24 PM
... this is the best fuel one can give to growing anti-immigrant attitudes in Finland. Some foreign guy with illegal gun, shooting down innocent regular working civilians. Be sure, this will be heavily used reference in the biased street level politics... Therefore, political art, I assume.

I have lived years (from 6-16) in that same suburb where that Albanian finally shoot himself. 80s came refugees from Vietman they mixed up pretty well into that suburban shithole.90s was time of Russians,Yogoslavian related people,multitalented Somalians from African horn then the place was doomed. I recently checked just for fun my old school´s web page and teacher list, one teacher for impotent faggot religion and 5 different religion teachers for muslim kids. Hallelujah.

there has been 2 school shootings( and that one mall "suicide" bomber kid)lately that its not that big deal anymore .. 

Max

it's refreshing to have a mall-massacre after a couple of schools, was getting boring already.

GEWALTMONOPOL

More shopaholics need to be killed. Sacrificed at the altar of their sacred shopping monstrosities. How apt!

The Americans and the Finns have shown the way, let's hope the rest of the world follow suit.

FreakAnimalFinland

It is kind of unfortunate that mall shooting was just for the staff, wasn't it?
I mean, if it was owners, or if it was the most worthless end users,... but the staff seems little unnecessary.

Of course nearly similar things have happened between the school shootings. You know, the typical finnish male with gun, shooting wife and then himself. Or threatening to do so. But rarely they go on rampage against "everybody". I'd guess typical for the outsider with no connection of any kind.

I guess another "related" and supposedly "shocking" news was about muslims invading to christian funeral in middle of process, taking control, taking coffin at their carrier, wiping out crosses etc, and doing their style of funeral instead. While christian priest is watching his sacred symbols being shattered and him and whole church people being ignored. Deceased used to be muslim, but had converted into christianity and his wife was christian (read: Finnish). He had wanted christian burial. But it wasn't ok for the old family. Now it's relatively big debate, how "ok" it is for other religions to attack and blaspheme sacred funeral process.
That, to happen in some more "uptight" christian areas of finland, I could imagine good old farmers return with guns to put some order in society.

ARKHE

QuoteI guess another "related" and supposedly "shocking" news was about muslims invading to christian funeral in middle of process, taking control, taking coffin at their carrier, wiping out crosses etc, and doing their style of funeral instead. While christian priest is watching his sacred symbols being shattered and him and whole church people being ignored. Deceased used to be muslim, but had converted into christianity and his wife was christian (read: Finnish). He had wanted christian burial. But it wasn't ok for the old family. Now it's relatively big debate, how "ok" it is for other religions to attack and blaspheme sacred funeral process.

That is one of the most beautiful things I've heard.

Anyway, wasn't the gunman a former employee of the store he scored some kills in? That is, not randomely chosen, but very personal for him. Or maybe the wife worked there? Either way, the choise of that particular store wasn't random.

GEWALTMONOPOL

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on January 02, 2010, 09:26:33 AM
It is kind of unfortunate that mall shooting was just for the staff, wasn't it?
I mean, if it was owners, or if it was the most worthless end users,... but the staff seems little unnecessary.

Didn't know the staff had caught it so yes that is unfair. Then again if he was an ex employee he took revenge on those who'd fucked with him before. I bet some punters still stuck around in hope of just one more bargain before they fucked off home to safety. Reminds me of a few years ago when they opened a new IKEA in London and two people arguing about the last bargain sofa resulting in one of them being stabbed to death. Recommended reading: Kingdom Come by JG Ballard.

Of course nearly similar things have happened between the school shootings. You know, the typical finnish male with gun, shooting wife and then himself. Or threatening to do so. But rarely they go on rampage against "everybody". I'd guess typical for the outsider with no connection of any kind.
Yeah, the old school shootings being another. Looking back I could have doled out well deserved punishment to several fellow students and teachers at college. Not randomly but one by one off the list in my head. Especially some of the teachers. Speaking of domestics, we had one of those just down the road from where I work the other day. Male kiiling his daughter and ex wife then himself.

I guess another "related" and supposedly "shocking" news was about muslims invading to christian funeral in middle of process, taking control, taking coffin at their carrier, wiping out crosses etc, and doing their style of funeral instead. While christian priest is watching his sacred symbols being shattered and him and whole church people being ignored. Deceased used to be muslim, but had converted into christianity and his wife was christian (read: Finnish). He had wanted christian burial. But it wasn't ok for the old family. Now it's relatively big debate, how "ok" it is for other religions to attack and blaspheme sacred funeral process.
That, to happen in some more "uptight" christian areas of finland, I could imagine good old farmers return with guns to put some order in society.

Like Pestdemon says, beautiful! Say what you like of these religious nutters but they do have the drive and conviction so often lacking in our western world today. I'd like to see some of us doing the same. Gatecrash a WHITEHOUSE show at some poncey art gallery and give the faggots real PE reeking of testosterone, blood, guts, cum and hairy balls seeing as that's what the moving corpse on stage used to be all about.

Andrew McIntosh

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on January 02, 2010, 09:26:33 AM.
I guess another "related" and supposedly "shocking" news was about muslims invading to christian funeral in middle of process, taking control, taking coffin at their carrier, wiping out crosses etc, and doing their style of funeral instead.

A few links or a bit more information would be appreciated. I find this incident particularly interesting.

Shikata ga nai.

FreakAnimalFinland

the guy who killed, killed ex wife he had harassed for past 10 years. And he killed those who had protected her, and supposedly co-working males she had talked to etc.  It was jealosy/stalker thing, nothing else really.

I think also worth to note, especially if I.Fisher was on forum, that Matti Nykänen did some strangulation with belt & kitchen knife cuts to his female companion in christmas time. Mad drunk, with past prison time served for stabbing, could be decent jail time now. Ex-Olympic skijumper into performance arts.

GEWALTMONOPOL

Some women have lousy taste in men.