Atrax Morgue - Black Box 4xCD wooden box set

Started by Urashima, May 26, 2018, 08:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urashima

Marco Corbelli's artistic journey began in the early 90's. Under the pseudonym of Marco Rotula, he started to release a series of fanzines in A5 format. The first was "The pleasure agony", followed by "Sick" and "Murders". The aesthetics of these first fanzines were very sophisticated and the content deals with topics that will follow Marco Corbelli throughout his artistic career: sadism, schizophrenia, insanity, murder, psychosis, necrophilia, diseases, and most importantly death.
In 1993, heavily influenced by his obsessions, Marco Corbelli began his musical activities creating the Slaughter Productions label  and the Atrax Morgue project. Greatly inspired by Italian Power Electronics act The Sodality, with their 1987 LP ''Beyond Unknown Pleasures'' and from projects as Whitehouse and Brighter Death Now, pioneers of a minimal, evil and visceral electronic, Atrax Morgue released his first tape ''In search of death'' which will be followed by a series of amazing cassettes in the following years. Tape after tape, with the help of an analog synthesizer Sequential Circuits Six-Trak, a microphone connected with a multi-effect, tape decks and a mixer, Marco Corbelli blows up emotions and delusions, cutting out the hard way inspired portraits of phobias and deviation.

The main manifesto of Atrax Morgue is the analysis of the death, his perfection and complete habituation: injections of death to continue to live. The putrescence is palpable, and one could almost smell and taste the miasma of decay that pervades the entire box. Anxiety, alienation and hypochondria turn into a deep paranoia in pain. Without hesitation, the bodies are emptied, leaving the field to an electronics purulence of rare power disconcerting. The psychopathological sound is white, painful and horrific; creates a mental alteration that initiates brutal operation of psychic surgery, neuroses and split personality. Crosses terrifying rooms lit by neon lights, corridors filled with gruesome tools, machines of blood and bits of human tissue floating in jars of formalin. The hum of the synth, the roar of noise and fights razor are often repeated loops, where each track has a compact structure, following the main theme (of death).

Urashima continue the tribute to the degenerate art of Atrax Morgue with an astonishing black wooden box with four CD that include reissue of nine terrific titles!
: Black Slaughter :
: Necro-sintesi :
: Basic Autopsy Procedure :
: Necrophiliac Experience :
: New York Ripper :
: Lesion 22 :
: Spasmosynthetics :
: Cut My Throat :
: Homicidal Texture :
Each single CD inside wooden box comes in cardboard wallet with credits and new artwork plus individually numbered certificate in 199 copies.

existence decay

XXX

Euro Trash Bazooka

Quote from: Urashima on May 26, 2018, 08:57:45 AM
Tape after tape, with the help of an analog synthesizer Sequential Circuits Six-Trak

I thought he used a Crumar Spirit? He sure does on "Cut My Throat" (cf. the liner notes.)
DROIT DIVIN: https://droitdivin1.bandcamp.com/

CRYPTOFASCISME / VIOLENT SHOGUN /
ETC: https://yesdivulgation.bandcamp.com/

Urashima

Quote from: Euro Trash Bazooka on May 31, 2018, 09:58:47 AM
Quote from: Urashima on May 26, 2018, 08:57:45 AM
Tape after tape, with the help of an analog synthesizer Sequential Circuits Six-Trak

I thought he used a Crumar Spirit? He sure does on "Cut My Throat" (cf. the liner notes.)
Truly Crumar Spirit was used for Cut my Throat and that's it, that synth did not belong to Marco, but had been lent by Devis Granziera (Teatro Satanico, Lunus, Necrofilia).
Other machines he had used were Crumar Bit One and the Roland 909, both of which were used only for the Morder Machine project.
In the latest works before he died, as for the collaboration with M.B., he also used RE-201 Space Echo.

BUT for all the rest of his work he used only Six-Track synth and  Yamaha multi effects for vocals.

Euro Trash Bazooka

Well, thanks a lot for that piece of trivia that totally fills my gearnerdy needs!
DROIT DIVIN: https://droitdivin1.bandcamp.com/

CRYPTOFASCISME / VIOLENT SHOGUN /
ETC: https://yesdivulgation.bandcamp.com/