Graustich - Morality Ends (LP)

Started by TordonLjud, April 04, 2018, 04:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordonLjud

"Morality Ends" marks the first LP release by Graustich after a number of fairly limited releases and a handful of compilation appearances throughout the 10's. For those who have listened to earlier Graustich releases the material on this LP follows naturally; tough, grinding, sterile industrial but simply better. 8 tracks amounting to around 45 minutes of material. (And of course, no download code!)

Order here: tordonljud.tictail.com or better yet send an e-mail to tordonljuddistro AT live DOT com

Wholesale: Yes.
Trading: (Generally) no.

List of distributors (will update again in a week or two):

- Black Psychosis (UK)

Other fairly recent Tordon Ljud titles:

Artbreakhotel - Radam (CD)
Cog: Null - År Noll (tape)
O.V. - Uppe Med Tuppen (tape)

More Tordon Ljud releases to follow shortly.

Scat-O-Logy

This has been one of my more anticipated upcoming releases so nice to see it's finally out!

vomitgore

Kudos for making this happen - Graustich totally deserves the vinyl release! I am still absolutely in love with the tape he did on FV - spun that one so many times last year!

Scat-O-Logy

Yeah and also congrats to Tordon Ljud for their first vinyl release!

TordonLjud

Many thanks for the support and kind words! If you ordered around the time of the start of this thread you should have received your copy or will receive your copy imminently. You can find the LP from these places now or soon.

- Black Psychosis (UK)
- Unrest (UK)
- Analog Worship (USA)
- Millstone Vinyl (SWEDEN)

You can find the Artbreakhotel CD from Dead Gods (USA) and No Mames (USA).
Next up is an LP by Wince called "The Older Generation" in a not too distant future.

vomitgore

Another great choice! Glad for the label and the artist.

GEWALTMONOPOL

Mine are gone already. Went so quickly I didn't even get a copy for myself. So any UK customers go to Black Psychosis until I've ordered in another load.
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

yosef666

I have a few copies of this excellent LP available now at Analog Worship.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer