City/Ruins Cleveland Industrial Documentary DVD Preorder Info!

Started by murderous_vision, December 16, 2010, 02:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

murderous_vision

City / Ruins (Cleveland Industrial documentary) DVD Preorder

Hello all,

We are pleased to announce that preorders will now be taken for City / Ruins: Art In The Face Of Industrial Decay, a documentary film examining the Cleveland Industrial/Noise scene produced by Stephen Petrus and Aaron Vilk.

The film features 2+ hours of oral history of the scene, from many of its participants past and present, as well as over an hour of live footage from various artists including:

Skin Graft
Aaron Dilloway
Arsonist's Prayer
Contamination Diet
Robert Turman
Murderous Vision
Cunting Daugthers
Nyodene D
Michael James
XTerminal
Glacial 23
The Family Chapter
Order Of Melchizedek
Jerk
Collapsed Arc
Ghostpussy
Black Mayonnaise
Fascist Insect
Dead Peaseant Insurance

This preorder is to help raise funds that will offset the cost of the DVD duplication and production. We do not have to sell too many preorders (less than 100) to meet our production goals, thanks to the generosity of our friends and supporters.

The DVD will be packaged in a gatefold DVD case with color artwork, and will be professionally duplicated (in Region Free / NTSC).

All preorders will receive a finished copy of the DVD and a limited Lupus Sol City/Ruins score CD-r.

Preorder prices are $15 PPD US / $20 PPD International.

PayPal to livebaitrecording@hotmail.com to reserve your copy today.

jesusfaggotchrist

Too bad I don't play live otherwise I'd think me and Greenlander would be included, albeit from Youngstown

Mikerdeath

Props to Vilk for his excellent work with this film and developing the ideas behind it.

It hasent been that long since he stopped, but I miss Makita's noise a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3qxzxOAwYU

Mikerdeath

Nyodene D

Quote from: Mikerdeath on August 16, 2012, 04:25:47 AM
Props to Vilk for his excellent work with this film and developing the ideas behind it.

It hasent been that long since he stopped, but I miss Makita's noise a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3qxzxOAwYU

Stephen Petrus is equally, if not more, responsible for how well this turned out.  as well is Joe Kell, who was invaluable in assisting us with editing and rendering.  Glad you liked it!!