Pre-order: KOUFAR shirt and cassette bundle

Started by PTM Jim, February 21, 2018, 07:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PTM Jim

PRE-ORDER
New t-shirt and cassette package from KOUFAR. Cassette is a C20 and the shirts are white with a two color screen print. This is the first Koufar shirt available inside the USA. Pre-orders will be up for 2 WEEKS only and will only be printed per customer. Act fast!
To order please Paypal $20ppd in the US directly (with shirt size in the notes) to :
nick_haras@yahoo.com
No need to email for availability.
International orders email me at jimharas@yahoo.com for postage costs.

Attention European Customers. Unrest will be doing a distro on the new Koufar t-shirt bundle so direct any orders to unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for a much better shipping option instead of $23.50.

Yrjö-Koskinen

"Alkoholi ei ratkaise ongelmia, mutta eipä kyllä vittu maitokaan"

Ahvenanmaalla Puhutaan Suomea

HONOR_IS_KING!

Artwork was assembled by Shea of No Coast/No Hope. Thank you again!
KOUFAR x TERROR CELL UNIT
https://soundcloud.com/crimesofthecrown

PSALM 109

Urban Noise

Honestly... I think it would look better if the knife (not sure about the name is english for those knives) was a drawing or something similar. It looks a bit out of place with that frame.
New Approach Records
www.nghproductions.limitedrun.com
www.newapproachrecords.wordpress.com
www.nekrogoatheresyproductions.wordpress.com

XXX

They are called a box cutter aka pilots license.

pink_eye

Quote from: Urban Noise on February 23, 2018, 04:05:50 PM
Honestly... I think it would look better if the knife (not sure about the name is english for those knives) was a drawing or something similar. It looks a bit out of place with that frame.

KOUFAR preferred the box cutter to be photo realistic. However for it to be screen printed, it will be a printed as a halftone which will give it some additional artistic qualities.
Don't wait to purchase until photos of the print surface though, at that point it will be too late.

PTM Jim

Yes, as stated, it will be a screen print so it will look slightly different on the shirt but I think that's better than the photo realism anyway. It will make it fit with the border due to the half tones.

PTM Jim

Attention European Customers. Unrest will be doing a distro on the new Koufar t-shirt bundle so direct any orders to unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for a much better shipping option instead of $23.50.

Yrjö-Koskinen

Quote from: PTM Jim on February 23, 2018, 08:35:13 PM
Yes, as stated, it will be a screen print so it will look slightly different on the shirt but I think that's better than the photo realism anyway. It will make it fit with the border due to the half tones.

Nah apologize. Looks great as is.

Quote from: PTM Jim on February 23, 2018, 11:03:38 PM

Excellent.
"Alkoholi ei ratkaise ongelmia, mutta eipä kyllä vittu maitokaan"

Ahvenanmaalla Puhutaan Suomea

yosef666

Ordered! Stoked for this. New Koufar material is always welcome. Now I will have 3 Koufar shirts, ha.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

GEWALTMONOPOL

Quote from: PTM Jim on February 23, 2018, 11:03:38 PM

After too much fannying around with the t-shirt - some want this, some don't want that, some change their minds and then something else - so I've decided to stock the tape and that's it.

Sorry to those who genuinely wanted the whole package but it aint worth the hassle.
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

PTM Jim

A little less than a week to get your orders in. There will be NO over-runs so you snooze, you lose.

HONOR_IS_KING!

Quote from: PTM Jim on March 04, 2018, 12:34:40 AM
There will be NO over-runs so you snooze, you lose.

I want to emphasize this. Do not rely on getting one from me. Preorder please.
KOUFAR x TERROR CELL UNIT
https://soundcloud.com/crimesofthecrown

PSALM 109