OUT NOW: Nyodene D - The Hooks That Snare The Wolf c-60

Started by Nyodene D, December 13, 2010, 08:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyodene D

Out now from Dream Root Records:

Two long (30 mins each) tracks of synthy dark ambient and CMI-ish Death Industrial. Side B features manipulations by Cleveland harsh noiser Wyatt Howland (aka Skin Graft). 

Definitely a departure from my usual stuff, but not too far removed from the overall sound. 

RIYL Inade, No Festival of Light, BDN (Necrose Evangelicum-era)

This is an edition of 25, though I think there are less than 15 available at this time. All of my artist copies are spoken for.  If I've talked to you about trades for a tape recently, this is what I was talking about (ie Mikko, Martin, Mortigan).

Tapes are $5 PPD in N. America and $6.50 rest of the world.

E-mail dreamrootrecs@gmail.com to reserve your copy.

Nyodene D

so I've been told that these do not play, probably because of packaging (painted tapes...)

If people have placed an order for these (25 of them), please send me an e-mail at nyodened@gmail.com and I'll get your info to send you one of the reissues.

Sorry if this release has been a disappointment to anyone willing to spend the money on my name.  Your support and patience means the world to me.

This is being reissued in january by Live Bait Recording Foundations as a cd-r with a bonus track and proper artwork (the dreamroot batch came out in black/white and looks bad)

Nyodene D

CD-R reissues for those who ordered the tape went out today. If you ordered one of these tapes and want the reissue, e-mail me at nyodened@gmail.com for your copy. It appears that the label is not going to send me the names of those who ordered in any timely fashion (probably miffed or something), so I need to hear from you if you want a correct / working copy.

Live Bait has them for sale for new orders.  contact him at livebaitrecording@hotmail.com