Special Interest
August 20, 2018, 04:56:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Juche / Amphetamine Sulphate  (Read 1571 times)
Johnny James

« on: January 23, 2018, 05:51:28 PM »

Available for Pre-Order. Shipping 20 February 2018

http://amphetaminesulphate.bigcartel.com/product/stupidbaby
ONE
moderate user

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 10:27:00 PM »

Currently working my way through Mountainhead - and if that brief excursion is anything to go by, I'd suggest this could be nothing short of essential.

resist the things you can find everywhere
Johnny James

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 10:08:45 PM »

UPDATE: BOOKS NOW IN STOCK: SHIPPING NOW
online prowler
Diehard user

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 12:52:39 AM »

STUPID BABY is now avail via where frost reign for EU fanatics.
HongKongGoolagong
Diehard user

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 01:19:21 AM »

Loved the first batch of AS titles so much. If I am feeling spacey and dissociative, the hugely unsettling and weird yet hilarious Losoncy text is my favourite. If I'm feeling smart and literary, the incredibly well-constructed and crafted Captagon is the best. If I'm egotistical my own is pretty amazing - can't believe I wrote that - and the other two are of superb quality too.

The New Juche title has beaten them all. Desperately sad yet also sometimes very funny slowly unfolding autobiographical and confessional narrative with a massive range of human emotions (& unusual experiences)  expressed in almost perfect prose. Thank you very much for doing this writing Mr New Juche, you brought me such joy.
ONE
moderate user

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 07:33:31 PM »

expressed in almost perfect prose.

Abso-fuckin'-lutely.  Sublime.

resist the things you can find everywhere
tiny_tove
Overkill user

ELETTRONICA RADICALE EDIZIONI

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 08:28:07 AM »

ordered all 7 booklets now :)

theotherjohn

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2018, 08:38:03 PM »

Coming soon from Kiddiepunk:

"BOSUN"

“I can feel the city right there, smell its breath, and have a sense of the queer indignity to which I hold it subject, and in turn, the nascent threat to me that it represents. And the odorous vintage of my room and its qualities, which are marvelous and specific to this particular room, demonstrate to me that, like my compatriots when they burgled this country, I came here directly from childhood.”

In this stunning new book, New Juche turns his formidable attention toward the architecture and spatial sensibilities of the city of Rangoon, which evoke for him the dereliction of Thatcher’s Britain and the dreamy trauma and abuse of his early institutional life. Sensual, redolent and deeply personal, “Bosun” is a perversely lyrical rumination that also sheds some strange light on the author’s previous work.

136 page book, perfect-bound paperback. Size: 13.5 x 21 cm. Open edition.

AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 21, 2018

NEW JUCHE is the author of "Wasteland", "The Mollusc", "Gymnasium", "Mountainhead", "The Spider’s House" and "Stupid Baby". He moved permanently to Southeast Asia from Scotland in 2003. http://newjuche.wordpress.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: