Special Interest
May 23, 2018, 09:17:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BIZARRE-SS-MANIA "II" cd & tapes for sale + Discogs  (Read 855 times)
bitewerksMTB
Overkill user

« on: January 08, 2018, 08:14:36 PM »

TAPES for sale. Prices do not include postage; all played once or twice so Like New

SKIN GRAFT "condition" No Rent $6
CHLOROFORM RAPIST  s/t Nil by Mouth (busted case) $6
K2 "quaKing earth" untergeschoss $6
PARANOID TIME "tapes, metal, & glass" (title?) Narcolepsia $6
WHITESWAN "insatiable lust" Wrath $6
BUM GRAVY "smear campaign"  fist fun records '93 $5
PISS HORN "hatred mountain" Nurse Etiquette $5 (Ryan Bloomer Industrial-PE)
PISS HORN "the woodchopper's ball" Gaping Hole $5

Trades are possible on the tapes but I'm looking to clear some space out so chances are slim. I'll probably be listing more titles...

BIZARRE-SS-MANIA "II" LP/CD (Freak Animal 2018)

**I have the CD  for orders within the U.S. & Canada. It's $13.75 friends & family to bitewerks556 @ gmail.com**

Canadians: PM & I'll check postage. It may be best to order 2 cd's as the postage would be the same...

Also, I have MANIA "Little Pieces of Violence" cd for $8

In 2010, Freak Animal and Filth & Violence issued ”What’s Your Pleasure, Sir?” LP by collaboration project of Bizarre Uproar, Sick Seed and Mania. Highly praised collaboration of these provocateurs of noise underground doesn’t didn’t gain it’s praise based on it’s offensiveness, but because of artistic strength. High energy levels of brutal noise makes album to stand out in mass of bleak releases. Freak Animal is still planning to reissue this album on CD during 2018.

Second collaboration of BizarreSSmania doesn’t repeat the exact same patterns. It is logical result, but also fresh. Each project has developed their sound and style during almost 10 years gap between these two releases. Second time they meet represents the fusion of current sound of projects. Bleak, rotten, crude and fierce combinations of many of the elements that each project is known for – but with different type of results what they did last time or what they do in solo works.

Slowly starting broken crackling, damaged fuzzy lo-fi sound, experimentation of utterly dirty and disgusting sounds that present album often to be what many noise releases are not: Difficult. You are guaranteed to get satisfactory amount of pure energetic noise bursts, but also disturbing, unnerving sonic damage. Raw edits and abrupt changes of atmosphere finally makes sense when you hear album as whole. It’s no use to listen couple minute fragments to preview full album.

Explicit artwork, exploitation of cheap urges and vile desires.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 09:39:15 PM by bitewerksMTB » Logged

bitewerksMTB
Overkill user

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 11:03:01 PM »

UPDATED!

I have the B-SS-M cd in stock. LPs are sold out from me.

Details above.

Thanks!

Also, have MANIA "LITTLE PIECES OF VIOLENCE" CD for an additional $8 if ordered with B-SS-M
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 05:22:26 AM by bitewerksMTB » Logged

yosef666
Heavy user

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 11:30:15 PM »

I have copies of the LP en route along with the new Grunt LPs.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer
bitewerksMTB
Overkill user

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 09:38:57 PM »

https://www.discogs.com/seller/bitewerks/profile

Lots of tapes up... If you're not on Discogs, pm me here or direct at bitewerks556 atttt gmail.com

Also, have ROUGEUX "S.M.U.T." tape in bag released by RRRecords k7-18 $10 which is not listed on Discogs & I'll take an offer on the untitled tape by MERZBOW/THE HANATARASHI untitled from 1984 on ZSF/Condome Cassex (ZSF is rubber=-stamped on the inside of the sleeve). This came directly from Masami, I think. Copies have never been sold on Discogs so I have no idea what to ask...

https://www.discogs.com/Merzbow-The-Hanatarashi-Untitled/release/964256

bitewerksMTB
Overkill user

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 12:34:43 AM »

Special:

Bizarre-SS-Mania "II"  & "Little Pieces of Violence" cd's for $18ppd in the U.S. Friends & Family payment goes to bitewerks556 atttt gmail.com

Thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: