DAGDA MOR appreciation

Started by teenagelightning, December 12, 2017, 09:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teenagelightning

DAGDA MOR, Possibly an underrated project, which doesn't seem to get as much attention as other 90s german heavy electronics... very unique sound on a lot of the releases and always an interesting aesthetic/ subject material
In addition, according to some hints on the facebook page it seems the project may be returning in 2018?

The side projects iron youth and iron will also worth looking into.

burdizzo

He was till playing live the odd time, I think, even when the project stopped. Yes, good project. Surprised me a little that 'Agent Provocateur' never got a CD issue, but then many such records on Tesco didn't necessarily get one. Pretty much the climax of his career, that LP, I'd say. Didn't even know there was a fb page until you said it. He must be cranking up the engine again, all right!

Heard also that Operation Cleansweep will be having a new release 'soon'...

cantle

Was always a fan of this project- I'd be glad to see them back. Enjoyed 'The Border of the Light' too

nada88pe

Amazing project, always like it, the border of the light was/is a very powerful release, an absolute classic! there is a facebook page , moreover there is also a bandcamp profile. Waiting for the 2018 news, perhaps Dagda Mor will return! and when it come to LOKI related I´m so sorry for the final Predominance dead notice, really waiting for tis supposed new material which never come to live. Regarding Operation Cleansweep new album, sounds great as well!   

murderous_vision

Fantastic, and definitely underrated project. I would love to hear new material.

Yrjö-Koskinen

Some of those Loki Foundation tapes could also do with a reissue.
"Alkoholi ei ratkaise ongelmia, mutta eipä kyllä vittu maitokaan"

Ahvenanmaalla Puhutaan Suomea

nada88pe

I hope so, by the way, someone here who has some old Sturmgeweiht rundbrief? the boklet published by Manfred Lenz/Turbund Sturmwerk?