Alberich/Kris Lapke

Started by NaturalOrthodoxy, November 10, 2017, 12:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

impulse manslaughter

Huh, all gone within a few hours.. 3rd time I'm missing out.

holy ghost

Hospital update says there's an Alberich/Linekraft 10" in the works. Sounds like a gruesome pairing.

I've secured a copy of the latest LP but won't be able to grab it until mid May but I'm streaming it on my wife's Spotify account and really enjoying it so far.

Soloman Tump

Decided not to stream it until my vinyl arrives, had a despatch email from Total Black so won't be long now. Not even heard the preview track.

impulse manslaughter

Just pre-ordered the Alberich/Linekraft 10" & new Old Tower 7" from Hospital..

burdizzo

Slightly underwhelmed by the new Alberich, I must confess.

Euro Trash Bazooka

Quote from: burdizzo on April 28, 2019, 06:42:53 PM

Likewise. It sounds great but the tracks are boring.
DROIT DIVIN: https://droitdivin1.bandcamp.com/

CRYPTOFASCISME / VIOLENT SHOGUN /
ETC: https://yesdivulgation.bandcamp.com/

vegasfountain

Yeah same. Sounds are great and it's really well produced but as a whole it doesn't really grab me. I do enjoy some of those songs on their own quite a bit though. Maybe it'll continue to grow on me.

Been spending a lot more time with Psychology Of Love lately. Incredible album. Also jamming those two cassette compilation albums Hospital uploaded to bandcamp recently, Fortification and Guard Tower. Love how harsh and intense some of these older works can get.

Soloman Tump

Quote from: vegasfountain on April 29, 2019, 09:38:57 PM

Yeah same. Sounds are great and it's really well produced but as a whole it doesn't really grab me. I do enjoy some of those songs on their own quite a bit though. Maybe it'll continue to grow on me.

Been spending a lot more time with Psychology Of Love lately. Incredible album. Also jamming those two cassette compilation albums Hospital uploaded to bandcamp recently, Fortification and Guard Tower. Love how harsh and intense some of these older works can get.

There is also a third compilation called Machine Gun Nest 

xdementia

Surprised by how dancey Quantized Angel is. Just getting around to listening to it for the first time now. Guess I have to temper my expectations and see this not so much as an industrial power electronics release. Seems like it would be a good fit for my industrial techno thread though!

Soloman Tump

Yes, this is definitely more on the techno side of things, which I happen to enjoy so its OK.