Alberich/Kris Lapke

Started by NaturalOrthodoxy, November 10, 2017, 12:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiClark

Alberich new album is available to pre-order now on LP and CD if anyone is interested -
https://hospitalproductions.net/collections/music
Digital  here - https://hospitalproductions.bandcamp.com/album/quantized-angel

Soloman Tump

Thanks, been waiting for this to arrive.

DSOL

just placed my order - really looking forward to the new album
"I do not get bored of nude ladies nor good Japanese noise"

Eigen Bast

Glad to finally see this out. New track has an Esplendor Geometrico vibe, dig it.

Soloman Tump

Presuming the vinyl will makes its way to europe, carriage is a killer From the USA, effectively doubles the cost of the album

totalblack

Quote from: Soloman Tump on February 25, 2019, 10:18:18 PM
Presuming the vinyl will makes its way to europe, carriage is a killer From the USA, effectively doubles the cost of the album

I will be getting plenty of copies of the record in for EU distribution

SiClark

Quote from: Soloman Tump on February 25, 2019, 10:18:18 PM
Postage to UK is about $12 which is less than ordering LPs from some European countries. Depends where you are in Europe I guess.

Eigen Bast

The new record is fantastic, anyone else listening to this?

yosef666

Quote from: Eigen Bast on March 27, 2019, 02:53:37 AM
Great stuff! Need to spin again soon.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

DSOL

Quote from: Eigen Bast on March 27, 2019, 02:53:37 AM

received my copy last week, but haven't listen to it yet
"I do not get bored of nude ladies nor good Japanese noise"

holy ghost

Did I completely miss this new album on pre-order? I see a CD pre-order on the Hospital site but you know how it is - I'd like to get the LP.

I have the NATO-Uniformen DLP and the split LP with Lussuria but aside from that I'm not familiar with any of his material. I'll have to keep digging.

SiClark

Quote from: holy ghost on April 09, 2019, 06:59:43 PM
Did I completely miss this new album on pre-order? I see a CD pre-order on the Hospital site but you know how it is - I'd like to get the LP.

I have the NATO-Uniformen DLP and the split LP with Lussuria but aside from that I'm not familiar with any of his material. I'll have to keep digging.
Where are you based? Forced Exposure have the LP in the US and Boomkat will have the Lp this week I think, maybe Thursday or Friday.

impulse manslaughter

Thanks, will check the Boomkat site later this week..

holy ghost

Quote from: Si Clark on April 09, 2019, 08:40:45 PM
Quote from: holy ghost on April 09, 2019, 06:59:43 PM

Where are you based? Forced Exposure have the LP in the US and Boomkat will have the Lp this week I think, maybe Thursday or Friday.

I've managed to secure a copy thanks to the international network of friends, but thank you!!

SiClark

LP available now from Boomkat if anyone is interested -

https://boomkat.com/products/quantized-angel