TOTAL SLITTING OF THROATS C66

Started by holy ghost, October 28, 2017, 12:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

holy ghost

DOD-ecaphony is proud to present a cassette reissue of the HNW Audible Manifesto TOTAL SLITTING OF THROATS. Featuring The Rita, Mania, Sewer Election, Treriksroset & The Cherry Point. Originally issued in 2005 as an extremely limited CD-R on the Militant Walls label and again in 2007 by Troniks as a CD, this reissue is limited to 100 copies and reproduces the original envelope with a newly designed cassette shell. This C66 has been pro-duplicated in real time to maintain the highest audio fidelity. $8 CAD each plus shipping. Please get in contact for bulk or wholesale rates. Copies available directly, from Scream & Writhe in Canada, and soon Analog Worship in the US.

www.dod-ecaphony.bandcamp.com or facebook.com/DODecaphony

absurdexposition

Primitive Isolation Tactics
Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label
Montreal, QC
https://www.screamandwrithe.com

david lloyd jones

yosef666

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

yosef666

Mandatory reissue. Americans can purchase now at Analog Worship.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

bitewerksMTB

I've got a couple of copies of the TSOT tapes- $10ppd within the U.S. Shoot me a pm if you want one (also, have MANIA "Little Pieces of Violence" cd for $9).

holy ghost

US: Analog Worship, Skeleton Dust, Thousands of Dead Gods have copies.

Narcolepsia in Portugal has copies as well.

I can ship copies quite cheaply for anyone else as our dollar is quite shit. For a single copy it usually works out to about $15 CAD with shipping for North America, maybe a little more elsewhere.

Scat-O-Logy

Got mine... Very good dubbing and brilliant presentation. Kudos to the label!

holy ghost

Thank you. I am all sold out but distributors still have copies.