Special Interest
October 18, 2018, 05:07:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AFFLICTION (1996) Full Force Frank, Mike Diana, Annie Sprinkle, GG Allin...  (Read 279 times)
Neons Fanzine
moderate user

« on: October 13, 2018, 01:50:05 AM »

AFFLICTION (1996) by Mark Hejnar
Download link: https://uploadfiles.io/37mi9

This 45 minute documentary by Mark Hejnar is a sort of Whitman's Sampler of sickness, chronicling such wildly diverse and extreme personalities as G.G. ALLIN, MIK DIANA, FULL FORCE FRANK, GLOD, ANNIE SPRINKLE, and others. This collection of short clips and vile moments is certainly NOT for the squeamish, as these are the artists and performers who have taken the term "free expression" to it's limits--and beyond.
I've decided to upload it since it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to find and that it has never been reissued on DVD, or any other format. Hope you'll enjoy it! If the right owner wants me to remove it I will in the second.

I can upload a lot of documentaries or movies if some are interested. I don't know the policies of this forum? Just tell me or remove the post it you will

I think this docu is really sought after and could interest a lot of people
absurdexposition
Diehard user

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 03:29:38 AM »

Thanks Raph. I have a low quality VHS rip of this that I've never bothered to watch for that reason. The file size of this one is almost double, so hopefully the quality is too.

Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label
Montreal, QC
http://www.screamandwrithe.com
deutscheasphalt
user

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 12:19:47 PM »

Cheers

USE CODE "DA" FOR FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS WITH 5 ITEMS OR MORE!
http://www.deutsche-asphalt.com
bitewerksMTB
Overkill user

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 07:28:47 PM »

Is this the comp that has the Belt video jerking off then pricking the head of his cock & squirting blood all over a woman's face?
theotherjohn

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 08:16:51 PM »

Yep, that's the one. It would be good to see some more Mark Hejnar films/videos, think I've only seen the odd Pile Of Cows video and the collab he did with PS. Does anyone have the Secret Siam book he put out with Creatio... err, Shinbaku Books? I'm guessing the Stephen Bessac books Timeless are putting out will surpass it, still looks like a fun read though.

You mention other films/documentaries to share - if you have POING DE FORCE I'd be curious to check that out. Thanks.

Strömkarlen
Heavy user

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 08:48:48 PM »

If anyone is interested in owning an Affliction VHS released by Demon Dope I have one for sale. Pm if interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: