Anenzephalia - Programmatika

Started by drunk, September 19, 2017, 05:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunk

Do you know what material is this? According to discogs its a 2017 tape out on Hospital Prods but I found nothing on their site. The tracklisting doesnt seem very familiar so I'm assuming its some sort of rare old tracks compilation? I'd love to listen to this but I havent had a tape player in years. Does anybody know if a cd version ala "Instrumentalities" will be done for tyhis one too?
shit im starting to sweat cold, im outta here

---> discogs link <---

Into The Grave is probably the best death metal record ever.

Warfare Noise

Im away from my copy and seem to have not kept the email with the descriptions but I recall that it's a compilation of old (and previously unreleased?) material from 80s up to current day. In oversized pouch with poster and high quality pin. Also seems sold out everywhere including the $30 copies that Tesco USA had put up for preorder. Great stuff, obviously.

BTR

New tracks created from old stems, from my understanding, some of them taken from more well known releases. I could be wrong, but that is the impression I got from Hospital and from my own ears.

NaturalOrthodoxy

Yeah it seems to be odds and ends but it's absolutely brilliant material. Really glad i picked it up

Scat-O-Logy

Great, another Anenzephalia cassette I missed...