Sutcliffe Jugend CDs

Started by Neons Fanzine, September 10, 2017, 04:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neons Fanzine

Hello,
I got two brand new CDs up for trade !
SUTCLIFFE JUGEND - Blue Rabbit
SUTCLIFFE JUGEND & JENKO - Sans Palatine Urvula

PLEASE i just want to get rid of them because that's not my stuff.

If someone's interested let me know. PM or raphsbs@gmail.com
I don't care about power electronics these days, but we can figure something out. It's okat

But if you have punk tapes or CDs, or anything GG Allin related, I'm in. Either bootlegs, official records, live, or dubbed tapes, vhs, cds, whatever...
You can even make me a mixtape of your fave GG songs and a handmade cover! That'd be ace
Live Velvet Underground dubbed or bootleg tapes could be cool too. Anything linked to Devo or Dead Boys is amazing to me as well
We can find something, just hit me up if you're interested

Neons Fanzine

NOBODY?
Please
I accept a PE tape too, depends on which one, well I accept whatever you have to propose

Deadpriest

Hiya, have you listened to either of them? Maybe you'd actually like to hold onto them as neither are really PE, Blue Rabbit sounds as though it has a lot of elements from Salt Marie Celeste by NWW on it. I don't remember so much my listen to the other one but it does have junko from Hijokaidan on vox so you know it will have a much more noisey ecstatic fee. So maybe check them out and you'd want to hold onto them.

ie. both don't sound that much like power electronics.
My book of poetry: http://www.histergrant.com/

Neons Fanzine

Yes, I know, I've listened to it multiple times but it just doesn't speak to me, I don't feel it. I don't say it's bad, it's just not my thing so if some people are into it I'd be please to give them, almost for nothing, I don't care really.
I'm trying to get rid of all the records I never listen to, to save some space in my appartment, so that's it.