Garbage Fountain #1-5 (noisecore zine)

Started by DBL, August 24, 2017, 11:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DBL

Out now:

Garbage Fountain #1
A noisecore zine in English language. 36 black & white pages in A5 size. Features interviews with Nihilist Commando, Nyrkki, Shitnoise Bastards, Huorapaska, Penis  Geyser, Kolumbia.

Price: 4e + postage

To order, go here: Cursed Tapes

This was released at the same time too: V/A - Mädäntynyt Hymy
A compilation of Finnish noisecore & noisegrind. Features the bands Beer Terror, Resilaari, Nekrokyrpä, KTL, Nihilist Synth Terror Group, Lawnmower, Tolerance. The  cassette was co-released with No Safe Space Records & Supreme Analog Torture Records. However, my copies are already almost gone in trades, so I suggest you contact the  other labels to buy the cassette.

DBL

Euro Trash Bazooka

Great zine, fully backed. I'm looking forward to seeing #2 come to light.
DROIT DIVIN: https://droitdivin1.bandcamp.com/

CRYPTOFASCISME / VIOLENT SHOGUN /
ETC: https://yesdivulgation.bandcamp.com/

DBL

After a whole bunch of delays, it' finally out:

Garbage Fountain #2
Second issue of this English language noisecore zine. 36 black & white pages in A5 size. Features interviews with Beer Terror, Tunkio, Umbilical Tentacle, Sedem Minút Strachu, KAZ Records, Putrefação Humana, Romutus + some reviews

Price: 4e + postage, but trades (especially to noisecore releases) can be suggested.

To order or suggest trade, email here: the.other.salvation(at)gmail(dot)com

The zine is not yet available from distributors, but copies have been sent to:
- Mögähead (Finland -  note: zines not yet shipped, but will send them early next week)
- KAZ Records (Slovakia)
- Radical Blarghst (Australia)
- SPHC (USA)

The first issue is sold out from me, the final 5 copies were sent to SPHC. However, it might still be available from KAZ Records, Freak Animal and Septic Aroma Of Reeking Stench.

holy ghost

I trade with Rado a lot so I'm going to try to get one from him - looks great!!!

DBL

Quote from: holy ghost on March 13, 2019, 05:19:32 PM
I trade with Rado a lot so I'm going to try to get one from him - looks great!!!
Cheers! Rado / KAZ emailed me today saying that he's just received the zines, so you should be able to get a copy from him. Mögähead received their copies yesterday, too.

Yesterday some copies were sent to Septic Aroma Of Reeking Stench (Greece) as well.

DBL

The zine is now sold out from me, but available from Freak Animal.

JoeTheStache

who has this zine in the USA?  Links please?

DBL

Quote from: JoeTheStache on April 16, 2019, 05:50:17 AM
who has this zine in the USA?  Links please?
SPHC has both issues available: https://sphc.bigcartel.com/
If you order from them, I recommend picking up Uncut Reality #1 too while you're at it. Great noisecore zine from 2018.

Zarko

I have those 'zines! Concentrating mainly on noisecore. Interviews are great plus reviews of stuff from around the globe. Essential reading! I hope Mikko will put out this zine on a regular basis.

DBL

The third issue is now available. As expected, this is "more of the same" in the vein of the first two issues: lots of babbling about noisecore and its close vicinity.

English language, A5 size, 48 pages, black & white print. The contents are interviews with Anal Butt (USA), Days Of Hate (BRA), Death Basket (FIN), Turd Reich (FIN), Vomit Pint (FIN), SPHC (USA, label) + a bunch of reviews."

Price is 4e + postage, but I'm very open to trades too.
NO PM, order thru email: the.other.salvation(at)gmail(dot)com

Copies have been sent to these distributors:
- Mögähead (FIN)
- SPHC (USA)

DBL

Issue #3 is now also available from Freak Animal / NHFAstore. They also have copies of issue #2 for sale.

thetenthousandthings

Never heard of this til now - sounds great. Really like to read the Penis Geyser interview, can't find a copy of #1 for sale. . .
can anyone help?

DBL

Quote from: Neanderthal on March 24, 2020, 08:24:45 AM
Never heard of this til now - sounds great. Really like to read the Penis Geyser interview, can't find a copy of #1 for sale. . .
can anyone help?
According to their website, Septic Aroma Of Reeking Stench from Greece still has copies of #1 and #2 available: http://saors.blogspot.com/

DBL

Garbage Fountain #4 is out now. English language, 44-pages A5 black & white zine, still all about noisecore. Features interviews with Rectal Machete (Finland), Atentát Na Kulturu (Czech), MurhaMurhaItsemurha (Finland) and Holy Boner (Australia), a bunch of reviews, and a list-type zine article.

Price is 4e + postage (from Finland). Trade suggestions are welcome. I've also got some noisecore & related stuff available as recycled cassettes, list available upon request.
NO PMs thanks, order through email: the.other.salvation(at)gmail(dot)com

A few copies have been sent to the following distributors, but due to corona etc. it might take a while until they've arrived:
- Mögähead (Finland)
- Radical Blarghst (Australia)
- SPHC (USA)