Question for those who have made their own t shirts.

Started by motherfuck_me, May 17, 2017, 04:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

motherfuck_me

I am thinking about making a shirt for myself online, possibly SPK or Taint and was wondering if any of you have encountered "copyright issues" when making a shirt for yourselves to wear. Also if you could comment or PM me with which site you use/recommend that would be appreciated, since I have never done this before.

Thanks you.

Cementimental

This is one of those weird "help me talk myself out of actually bothering to do this thing I supposedly want to do" noise board posts isn't it?

GEWALTMONOPOL

I'd love an SPK shirt. The only one I ever saw was that UGLY white one with people hanging from ropes. Some lame S&M shite I assume. Ugly as fuck! Wouldn't hurt with a black one with a nice FAT logo and some grainy pic of a mental institution or something. Contorted face perhaps. Something brutal!
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

GEWALTMONOPOL

That one's not too bad. I'm guessing there's nothing on the back though.

aububs

the one that came with the vinyl on demand box is pretty nice. mine is a bit moth eaten now.

david lloyd jones

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on May 17, 2017, 03:36:30 PM
That one's not too bad. I'm guessing there's nothing on the back though.

backprints on t shirts, now that's a whole new topic esp when the best bit is on the back.
how can you wear your coat (or unrest hoodie) knowing you aren't showing off a good design?

problems, that's all we get in the world

GEWALTMONOPOL

I have the VOD shirt and it stays in the box along with everything else. Including Sinan's shit postcards.

David, any true industrial fan will wear his t-shirt/hoodie with nothing obscuring the message regardless of weather or setting. Anything else is fake. That's just how that shit has to roll.

david lloyd jones

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on May 18, 2017, 03:38:01 PM
I have the VOD shirt and it stays in the box along with everything else. Including Sinan's shit postcards.

David, any true industrial fan will wear his t-shirt/hoodie with nothing obscuring the message regardless of weather or setting. Anything else is fake. That's just how that shit has to roll.

martin,
that's true. but my cut off has so much going on message wise, i'm a walking information overload unit.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: david lloyd jones on May 18, 2017, 03:44:47 PM
Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on May 18, 2017, 03:38:01 PM

martin,
that's true. but my cut off has so much going on message wise, i'm a walking information overload unit.