Wanted - Taint Shirt

Started by motherfuck_me, April 26, 2017, 06:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

motherfuck_me

If anyone has one in size large, for sale, please PM me.

david lloyd jones

if such a thing exists, then good luck.
if not, go down your local t shirt printer to make your own bespoke.

motherfuck_me

Was thinking about doing that, but every place has all these warnings about copyright shit, and how they review every image before printing them...

Scat-O-Logy

Post Mortem made these sexy Whoredom shirts but good luck trying to get one:

motherfuck_me

Think I know who that is lol. Messaged him but I doubt the store will ever be back up again

collapsedhole

there was also one made by troniks (i think) about 10 years ago with a topless pregnant chick on it, designed by chris/sickness. i wore mine out until it totally fell apart, my wife wears hers all the time, don't think she'd give that one up though. got a kick out of seeing her wear it, while pregnant, at a school bus stop surrounded by kids.

bitewerksMTB

Ajna produced a red "Perverse" shirt with Miguel Angel Martin's artwork; F.A. did the 'Good girl' Petersen is referring to; Control did the design by Sickness, & Steve from Kickback did "Whoredom".

Bleak Existence

i remember and owned that Taint perverse red shirt end of 90's it was also my favorite pe noise cd at the time the boxset was released

motherfuck_me

Only Seen Stephen's design.... I'm curious what those other ones look like

Scat-O-Logy

motherfuck_me

Agreed, someone needs to put this in motion

Coma Detox

I used to have the one with the pregnant chick on the front.  I wore the shit out of that shirt.  I remember buying the Richard Trenton Chase Slogun shirt in the same batch I think.  I think there was Cloama shirt also.

david lloyd jones

Quote from: KMusselman on April 28, 2017, 01:36:42 AM
since i only wear black, thought this would be cool.  inverted the original image.  would this be too much white to print on black?

no, works fine.