PAIN APPENDIX (fl)
FLYSCH
COST
INTERRACIAL SEX
PRIMORDIAL WOUND

The IN
1633 17th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122

online prowler

Any video or audio documentation being publicized for us overseas fanatics? 

Cdan

Yes, Peter of Bacillus is putting some videos together now. All sets were totally on point, hell of a show.

It should be noted that PA had to drop and Flysch/Cost joined forces so the final line up was:

Bacillus
Burrow Owl
Obsidian Needles
Full Metal Confused
Interracial Sex
Primordial Wound

online prowler

Quote from: Cdan on May 24, 2017, 12:23:28 AM
Yes, Peter of Bacillus is putting some videos together now. All sets were totally on point, hell of a show.

ACE! I heard from a mate who attended that it was a great evening.

Aye, was told about the PA falling down and some guys lifting it up again, but the band (Bacillus?) continued dressed in a lab coat and googles. The choice of venue decoration sounded fun as well. Everything enveloped in orange biohazard tape!!!

Cdan

Correct, was pretty much pandemonium at the end. The folks at venue were super understanding and luckily the only real damage was a bent stand.

online prowler

Quote from: Cdan on May 24, 2017, 12:57:07 AM
Correct, was pretty much pandemonium at the end. The folks at venue were super understanding and luckily the only real damage was a bent stand.

... In other words, how a proper noise evening should develop. I think the best gigs I've been to and played at has always ended in calamity and damaged equipment. It's not a 'check list' point per se, but just a coincidence. It's odd and what have you not...