Skeleton Dust Recordings: Ahlzagailzehguh, E. Murray, Kakerlak/Being, Harness

Started by whiteheatnoise, March 31, 2017, 03:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whiteheatnoise

Skeleton Dust Recordings is proud to present its two latest titles:

Ahlzagailzehguh "Trashed" c40
Emerson Murray "Three Girls" c20

Both are in an edition of 100 copies.
Along with the new releases, a new website has been launched for Skeleton Dust Recordings, as well as the future brick and mortar store, Skeleton Dust Records, opening this summer in Dayton, Ohio. Thanks for your support!

For more info and to place an order, please visit:
skeletondustrecordings.com

whiteheatnoise

Thanks for all the orders, everything will be going in the mail on Monday. Copies are en route to Scream And Writhe in Canada and Tordun Ljud in Sweden.

whiteheatnoise

Sorry, was messing around with some domain redirects yesterday which explains why it wasn't working. The link has been fixed.

whiteheatnoise

Following last week's Skeleton Dust releases, I'm excited to announce two new self-released cassettes. "Indistinct Conversations" is the latest recorded work by Shane Church/Luke Tandy duo Harness, which will also be available on the Action/Discipline & Harness West Coast U.S.A. tour in a couple of weeks. Additionally, there is a self-released split between Kakerlak and Being which was originally available at the Sewer Election show in NYC on March 4th.

Info, samples, and ordering info available at:

www.skeletondustrecordings.com

Please note that the Skeleton Dust mail order will be closed from 4/18 - 6/1 while I am traveling so please place all orders before then. Thanks!

whiteheatnoise

For those that have been wondering, the Harness and Kakerlak/Being tapes are technically not sold out despite what is shown on the website. I chose to pull them down from the store in order to save copies for the upcoming tours. Whatever is left over after tour will be posted back on the site. Scream and Writhe distro will also be receiving copies of both titles soon.

Additionally, copies of the Kakerlak/Being split will be available soon from Nolan who can be reached at kakerlaknoise@gmail.com. Thanks!