Atrax Morgue – Early experiments of intense pathological sounds

Started by Urashima, February 27, 2017, 11:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urashima

Cristiano, Urashima's mega-boss, has sweetly asked me to write a few words about Corbelli. I can only start by saying that Marco's output was mostly produced in a period in which I was starting to find those subject matters less thrilling, not to mention the fact that I have never really enjoyed violent electronic music, except for one band, therefore I am the less competent person to write about his music and its presentation. But I liked his work, because it came from Sassuolo, which to me means tennis and food; because the cassettes and CD's were accompanied by lovely letters; because Marco looked great in his Carmelo Bene outfit, and he was charming good company. I was always surprised by his crush on The Sodality, as that was all about the celebration of pleasure and life, quite opposed to his deep-rooted idea of the pointlessness and vacuity of living. Anyway, I can guess he would be happy, like Pierpaolo would, to have his recordings still accessible to an audience through Urashima's re-issue work.
Andrea Cernotto – The Sodality

Out soon a wooden box w/seven early tapes (1993-1994)

deutscheasphalt

:SOLD OUT:

Order here: http://www.deutsche-asphalt.com/product/atrax-morgue-early-experiments-of-intense-pathological-sounds
...let me know if your country is missing under shipping options.

E-mail order possible via deutsche-asphalt(at)t-online(dot)de