Japanese typewriter

Started by xkonyayx, February 07, 2017, 05:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xkonyayx

Hello to all!
Very need a TRUE typewriter with Japanese symbols for my new release design. Maybe any have it and can help? Or, if I do not find, can someone has the computer fonts stylized under the typewriter fonts which will be suitable for Japanese symbols? Thanks!
P.S. - for help I guarantee to present gift this release from 3 x tapes box set ;)

goingnowhereeatingthings

Good luck finding such a typewriter; as I can see those things are expensive... Have you already tried to search for a suitable font?

xkonyayx

Quote from: goingnowhereeatingthings on February 07, 2017, 10:31:38 AM
Good luck finding such a typewriter; as I can see those things are expensive... Have you already tried to search for a suitable font?

Yes, of course, but all PC fonts what I found not valid for Japanese symbols(

F_c_O

Probably your best bet is to try and find such thing on a japanese auction site. Even then it won't be cheap as on top of the cost of the item itself, you gotta pay both postage and to the middle man who actually buys the item and ships it for you (most if not all japanese people won't ship overseas). Anyway, good luck!

xkonyayx

Quote from: F_c_O on February 07, 2017, 08:42:44 PM
Probably your best bet is to try and find such thing on a japanese auction site. Even then it won't be cheap as on top of the cost of the item itself, you gotta pay both postage and to the middle man who actually buys the item and ships it for you (most if not all japanese people won't ship overseas). Anyway, good luck!

Thanks, but you little not understand me :) I not need this typewriter for buying, just only search a man who have it and can help me with design of my releases :)