V/A - PROJEKT NEUE ORDNUNG II - 4 LP boxset

Started by isomer, December 15, 2016, 04:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isomer

I don't think the Tesco camp have a presence on the forum, so thought I'd post. The teaser at https://youtu.be/XvktdUflbFU makes it clear this will be an essential release.

V/A - Projekt Neue Ordnung II - 4 LP BOXSET

"Projekt Neue Ordnung was the 1st and only Compilation done by Tesco Organisation. It was released in 1990.
2017 is the year of Tesco´s mail-order 30 years anniversary. Like at that time this compilation features contemporary and new projects. Some projects that you might have never heard of before, or you will never hear of after. It combines artists that are currently producing high class material off which we never had the chance for a full-length release before and bands that are awaiting the listeners attention and highly deserve it. The project is an international one and has started with its compiling in late 2015 - now is the time! All bands are presenting their view on Projekt Neue Ordnung and have supplied some magnificent artwork assembled in DIN A4 fullcolor booklet. The music presented here ranges from abstract concrete sounds, dark drone ambience, post industrial, power electronics to noise music. As multi-shaped as it is, it is!
Compilations have been the main entrance to new projects, to extend the musical knowledge and  give room to new concepts. We wish this time to come back and have now presented our idea of how it can be...

featuring:
AM NOT [UK], ALFARMANIA[SE], AUSSTRÖMEN[NL], BODY CARGO [LT], CADLAG [CZ], DEATHPANEL [DE], DUST BELT [US], GEOGRAPHY OF HELL [US/FR], GRAUSTICH [AT], GRIEFER [CA], GRUNT [FI], ILL [DE], JAAKKO VANHALA [FI], KE/HIL [DE], K.I.A. [PT], LEBENSFADEN [JP], :M: [US], PAIN NAIL [FI], PUCE MARY [DK], PTERYGIUM [UK], ROPE SOCIETY [AU], RUSALKA [CA], RUSHA [DE], SALFORD ELECTRONICS [UK], SCRELOMA [JP], SHIFT [UK], S.T.A.B. ELECTRONICS [UK], SVARTVIT [NL], THE TRAINABLES [UK], TOTRAUM [HU], WERTHAM [IT]

The box presentation follows the graphical art of the  PROJEKT NEUE ORDNUNG I- the printed  box houses the 4 LPs including a lavish printed full color A4 booklet and is numbered to only 500 copies. Nearly 160 minutes of music that awaits your exploration."

Fluid Fetish

deutscheasphalt

I will stock a few of this and will try to hold Tesco's price.

If you are unable to get it from them you can get it from me.

anotherwaytogetold

The price is insane...Even more with the shipping costs. Makes me wonder if i order it or not.

MMMM

Quote from: anotherwaytogetold on January 02, 2017, 11:40:21 PM
The price is insane..

Is it? The price is more or less exactly what I would expect such a release to cost.

SiClark

Normal price for single LP is about 18-20 euros so I wouldn't say 74 euros is insane, obviously expensive but I think it's ok for such a massive compilation.

GEWALTMONOPOL

18.50 euro for 4 LP's plus an A4 booklet isn't bad at all. Chances are the weight might cause serious postage costs but that's to be seen once it's out. I aim to stock this and will try and keep the price down as best I can. I'll at least be able to keep the postage down for UK punters.
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

absurdexposition

I will look into stocking this in Canada. Nice to see two of the best Canadian acts making appearances here.
Primitive Isolation Tactics
Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label
Montreal, QC
https://www.screamandwrithe.com

deutscheasphalt

The price is legit, that's some serious profit margin though...

bogskaggmannen

Having sent out artist copies of a DLP compilation I helped curate a few years back i'm thinking only the shipping costs of sending out +/- 30 artist copies to different addresses all over the world of a 4LP box set will eat a lot of that "profit".

deutscheasphalt

Artist copies is just a partial payment to the artists from that huge profit from a boxset batch of 500 copies.

GEWALTMONOPOL

I know of no one on this compilation who's receiving anything but than their share of artist copies. Nor do I know of anyone who would expect anything more from such a massive undertaking by the label.

The real profit from a release like this is the attention it will give the many new and not so neue projects who were invited to contribute to it. When a label like Tesco does something like this a lot of people who otherwise can't be bothered sit up and take notice. It's a grand gesture with the ultimate beneficiary being the industrial genre which translates to everyone involved from listener and upwards. Or downwards if you like.

The money talk here is nonsense. This release has cost serious money to complete and the return will be slow with an initial burst on release and then a slow trickle over the years.
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

david lloyd jones

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on January 03, 2017, 03:40:57 PM
I know of no one on this compilation who's receiving anything but than their share of artist copies. Nor do I know of anyone who would expect anything more from such a massive undertaking by the label.

The real profit from a release like this is the attention it will give the many new and not so neue projects who were invited to contribute to it. When a label like Tesco does something like this a lot of people who otherwise can't be bothered sit up and take notice. It's a grand gesture with the ultimate beneficiary being the industrial genre which translates to everyone involved from listener and upwards. Or downwards if you like.

The money talk here is nonsense. This release has cost serious money to complete and the return will be slow with an initial burst on release and then a slow trickle over the years.

catch me on a payday and this is mine

anotherwaytogetold

Well, i admit that "insane" was a bit of a heavy word. Still, near 100€ with shipping is heavy for my wallet even if this comp seams to deserve it.