NOW AVAILABLE : ZSS / HH Live in Finland tapes

Started by Major Carew, December 04, 2016, 01:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Carew

ZSS & Hal Hutchinson 'LIVE IN FINLAND 2016' tapes are now available for purchase.

IMPORTANT!!! : If you wish to order from me, order ONLY via Derbunker_AT_MAIL_DOT_COM to avoid confusion from both sides! Getting messages from all over the place just makes things difficult.

Any trades or distributors have been previously agreed due to very limited copies of each tape.

Subscribe to the DB mail list http://eepurl.com/cmVcb9

Major Carew

As of Monday the vast majority of orders made for the new ZSS and HH tapes have gone out.I'm still waiting on payment for only a small handful. Because of work commitments any payments made after Monday will go out on Friday. I will also be re-stocking the Mother Savage titles that went very fast in the somewhat near future,and getting other ones in.

yosef666

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

Zodiac

Remember, remember... december.

BlackHole

ZSS live tape is excellent. Someone please upload this version of BRING BACK THE CAMPS to JewTube. The shows sounds like it was intense. Does anyone have photos or footage of the gig?

david lloyd jones

BlackHole

Quote from: david lloyd jones on January 22, 2017, 10:16:51 PM
buy it and do it yourself.

I did buy it. How do you think I heard it? I don't have a tapedeck that can rip tapes or I would.

Theodore

Quote from: BlackHole on January 22, 2017, 10:40:31 PM
Quote from: david lloyd jones on January 22, 2017, 10:16:51 PM
buy it and do it yourself.

I did buy it. How do you think I heard it? I don't have a tapedeck that can rip tapes or I would.

I can't resist asking what's a deck that can't rip tapes ?
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

david lloyd jones

relates to adding whatever to  U tube video and whatever other site you want.