WANT: 2 Vergraben tapes

Started by Theodore, October 19, 2016, 07:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theodore

If anyone is willing to sell a good condition copy of Dead Body Love - Nechronology box and / or Karasyozoku tape on Lust Vessel on a reasonable price, one which we ll both be satisfied, let me know please. PM or email to : thetataf at gmail account
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

Theodore

Anyone in Europe sells ? This : https://www.discogs.com/G-H%C3%B6rsturz-Complete-Works/release/1252883 -Found-

Also if anyone sells Neghantil - 1990-1996 , https://www.discogs.com/Neghantil-1990-1996/release/2585105 , for better price than the EU seller on Discogs [< 22euro] , let me know how much. -Found-

PM or email.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

iopop

Theodore

Theodore

Some years ago -not many, 4 maybe, dont remember- there was a reissue CS of a release called Gulag - The Future Is Ours. I cant find any info in internet about this or the original -nothing!- other than a track on YT : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpCLomZKVvI . There says it is from 1995. - Label that reissued it i think is Green Records And Tapes, though that's from memory and not sure at all. Freak Animal had copies then -old site-, i had written it down in a list with stuff i wanted to buy from there. Does anyone have it and sell a copy ? Not from US if possible, i cannot afford shipping from there. But even from US, send me a message and we will see ...

Also any info about the project and release is welcome !

Theodore

Looking for Negative Climax releases except the one on Terror. Preferably from EU, but if you sell any let me know please, no matter your location.

sterilization

Theodore

Quote from: sterilization on May 24, 2022, 05:29:20 PM
You do trades?

Hm, not prefered, for 2 reasons, basically one, i dont have a tradelist. And postal service here seems they are on hunt for funds, resulting at 11EUR for a tape -just above 100gr -, registered, last time i sent. After 2cm thickness jumps to different category, and jewel case is very close to it, if you add some padding too ... Ladies there used to let them pass as cheaper category before, not anymore. 100gr-500gr price is flat though, i think. So for bigger parcels is OK.

But if you have a wantlist ready, no problem, send me a PM to check if i have anything, and what i can give. Which releases you have ? Where are you ?

Theodore

Looking for Vergraben - Compensation + Vergraben - Temperance tapes. If you have no problem to part with any of these, and you are in a country that shipping cost to Greece for 1-2 tapes is normal -meaning : not US- , please send me a message here or at : thetataf [at] gmail [dot] com