Redacted, moderator please remove

Started by Peterson, October 16, 2016, 12:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peterson

Redacted, moderator please remove

ligature impression

Quote from: Peterson on October 20, 2016, 07:24:41 AM
Non-US residents: apologies to anyone who received high shipping quotes, they no longer stand. After figuring out some nice shipping tricks from a former boss, prices should cover it, with an additional $6. Tracking is possible!
Please share the tricks...

yosef666

Forward tape, Neurotic Force special and generic edition tapes and both issues of Force Neurotic zine are all available now at Analog Worship.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

deutscheasphalt

yosef666

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

Theodore

Very interesting ! It actually made me think for a while, just to find out that no person yet had such an impact or influence in my life, good or bad. Also that i am lucky enough to have experienced very few deaths in the wider family, just the grandparents. But even for my parents i cannot say ... Fuck it ! No dead friend or "friend" is really missed. Am I an antisocial selfish bastard ?! The only time i cried like a baby for a death was my dog's one. Especially the day after, after the shock, when i woke up. So no, i have feelings.

Don't know why i wrote this ...
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

deutscheasphalt

Lol, folks from the U.S. now buying that stuff from me. Shipping insanity.