Quote from: david lloyd jones on September 29, 2016, 10:56:37 PM
Quote from: ANDROPHILIA on September 29, 2016, 10:45:22 PM
Quote from: david lloyd jones on September 29, 2016, 09:39:52 PM
Quote from: ANDROPHILIA on September 29, 2016, 09:28:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drYadQvaIi0

flat earth?
really?

is the next big thing of conspiracy theories

surely not. fla earth theories have been going on for years.
perhaps they are undergoing a renaissance?

yes
a new wave of flat earth theory.
Youtube and facebook are full of videos and groups of discussion
-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

david lloyd jones

Quote from: ANDROPHILIA on September 29, 2016, 11:55:08 PM
Quote from: david lloyd jones on September 29, 2016, 10:56:37 PM
Quote from: ANDROPHILIA on September 29, 2016, 10:45:22 PM
Quote from: david lloyd jones on September 29, 2016, 09:39:52 PM
Quote from: ANDROPHILIA on September 29, 2016, 09:28:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drYadQvaIi0

flat earth?
really?

is the next big thing of conspiracy theories

surely not. fla earth theories have been going on for years.
perhaps they are undergoing a renaissance?

yes
a new wave of flat earth theory.
Youtube and facebook are full of videos and groups of discussion

I hesitate to ask why.
after all these years..

BlackHole

I'm interested in all conspiracy about the Zionist Jew World Order and World War II revisionism.

david lloyd jones

Quote from: BlackHole on October 30, 2016, 02:05:45 AM
I'm interested in all conspiracy about the Zionist Jew World Order and World War II revisionism.

the book 'culture of critique' is a good place to start on Zionist world influence
ww2 revisionism is surely all over the web, though there are a couple of recentish books about the history of the east of Germany, west of russia lands that you could mine, 'bloodlands' is one, the other I totally forget. neither book is anti Zion but both interesting

david lloyd jones

Quote from: theotherjohn on November 20, 2016, 07:46:39 PM
The recent "Pizzagate" conspiracy theory makes fascinating reading: an alt-right take on satanic/organized abuse rings in the Clinton administration following the Podesta email leaks through Wikileaks. I guess time will tell if this is ready to go into the True Crime thread?

Edit: obviously I meant Wikileaks, not Wikipedia - d'oh! Anyway, lots of new developments on Reddit for those who are curious.

just googled this and loved the paranoid Christian right mindscape coming through
possibly some individual threads will be part of a true crime narrative. it is the conspiracy theorists job/need to draw threads together

HongKongGoolagong

The recent "Pizzagate" conspiracy theory makes fascinating reading: an alt-right take on satanic/organized abuse rings in the Clinton administration following the Podesta email leaks through Wikileaks.

I like both pizza and pasta myself but sometimes I'm just ready for the hot dog stand! A truly deranged and idiotic conspiracy theory which illustrates the stupidity of taking on that paranoiac mindset.

Don't know if I posted it in the other thread, but here is a rather wonderful 'Paul Is Dead' full length movie which Beatles obsessives have decided was in fact covertly funded by a mischievous Sir Paul McCartney. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W9_qN64S4s

F_c_O

The recent "Pizzagate" conspiracy theory makes fascinating reading: an alt-right take on satanic/organized abuse rings in the Clinton administration following the Podesta email leaks through Wikileaks. I guess time will tell if this is ready to go into the True Crime thread?

Edit: obviously I meant Wikileaks, not Wikipedia - d'oh! Anyway, lots of new developments on Reddit for those who are curious.

Would anyone care to give consise and easy to read summary of what this is? Someone linked to some summary on /r/conspiracy but it was just bizarre list of seemingly random shit that seemingly had little to no connection with each other, with all the interesting shit left out (talking about bizarre murals and hidden doors in bathrooms with photos documenting this without linking to the photos, talking how musical acts that play at the ping pong whatever are all bizarre with similiar lyrics but not listing the bands etc). Anyway, I couldnt make heads or tails about it.

NVM, found something that makes bit sense: http://i.sli.mg/YfT0i1.jpg

Still gonna post this if anyone wants to add anything. To me it all seems like grasping straws and making really fucking farfetched conclusions but on other hand, since what came to light at south korea i dont think anything can be held as being 'too unbelievable to be true' anymore either, heh.

Ashmonger

I have recently been watching the 2 seasons of The Blacklist and stuff like the Pizzagate & what happens in South Korea could fit right in this program. The problem is of course that once you start thinking in terms of conspiracy theories, it's easy to see stuff that is related while it maybe shouldn't, like politicians being befriended a bit too much with CEOs of big companies, and it could be just that: friendship. Or it could be corruption and I don't know what.
Having a bit of an idea about human nature, you can be certain that there are numerous cover ups, corruption, people using charity for their own benefits and stuff like that, but the conspiracy theory landscape seems basically covered with hard to prove stuff and batshit crazy people which make it easy to denounce any conspiracy theory.
Anyway, just some thoughts after seeing The Blacklist. It's a fictional show of course, but with stuff like this, I like to wonder: in how much is it only fiction or does it come quite close to mirror the truth...

david lloyd jones

neo Nazi europhiles eat pizza because it is part of white eurohetero culture.
commies and one world wikitypes eat Thai and other third world menus to affirm their commitment, even if it is a bit spicy for their tastes.
neo con whites have Thai etch as hot as they can get it to prove white supremacy, even though they would rather go for a big mac.
nothing recorded illegally is of use as it is all so banal.
this is clear evidence of supercoding that needs a huge increase in defence spending along with a more forceful blue ray release schedule by the Disney corp.

Deadpriest

Big Foot flew United Airlines Flight 175 into the World Trade Centre.
My book of poetry: http://www.histergrant.com/

bitewerksMTB