(Bestial Burst) RxAxPxE (Ger) - Relik digipak CD

Started by harald mentor, September 19, 2016, 09:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harald mentor

www.bestialburst.com
--------------------------------
(BeBu-094) RxAxPxE (Ger) - Relik digipak CD

-Occult power electronics for His glory. RxAxPxE has destroyed souls and sacrificed minds since 2005, spawning ripping releases including split albums with Ride For Revenge and Chaos Cascade, a couple of tapes on Filth & Violence and much much more. This new 2016 album consists of 5 new tracks in 49 minutes, dark and morbid atmosphere, loud sound pressure, evil chants, power electronics with a ritualistic drive. Hosted in a very stylish black & white digipak sleeve. A perfect album for those into darkest side of electronic noise. Release 14th of October 2016.

YouTube video:
https://youtu.be/3x0fkpPScmY

Pre-order available from Record Shop X (Finland, ships everywhere)
https://www.recordshopx.com/artist/rxaxpxe/

pontifx

Some clothes will be available to support the new album. info@rxaxpxe.de

Extremely limited. 45 EUR.

15 EUR.

pontifx

all pre-ordered merchandise shipped.
jacktes sold out. shirts are still available.

thank you.

Ashmonger

Only listened once, but this isn't an easy album to listen to. Before this, I only heard the splits with Ride For Revenge & Chaos Cascade. But it's so dragging, repetitious, that it's somewhere between hypnotising and exhausting. Interesting stuff for sure.
This album and the split with Chaos Cascade are still available from Iron Scourge as well.

vomitgore

Quote from: Ashmonger on November 18, 2016, 11:19:03 AM
Only listened once, but this isn't an easy album to listen to. Before this, I only heard the splits with Ride For Revenge & Chaos Cascade. But it's so dragging, repetitious, that it's somewhere between hypnotising and exhausting. Interesting stuff for sure.
This album and the split with Chaos Cascade are still available from Iron Scourge as well.

This sounds incredibly promising, to be honest! Since "Flesh Commandments" was very structured and song-oriented (which worked very well - no criticism from my side), more challenging stuff by the project seems like a very interesting way to progress. Maybe a continuation from where the split with Ride for Revenge took off?

Ashmonger

Quote from: vomitgore on November 18, 2016, 01:21:59 PM
Quote from: Ashmonger on November 18, 2016, 11:19:03 AM

This sounds incredibly promising, to be honest! Since "Flesh Commandments" was very structured and song-oriented (which worked very well - no criticism from my side), more challenging stuff by the project seems like a very interesting way to progress. Maybe a continuation from where the split with Ride for Revenge took off?
Yes, if I remember correctly it's indeed in the same style as the split with RFR.

nouveauregne