F I N D E R S releases now available

Started by bitewerksMTB, August 06, 2016, 09:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX

Quote from: theotherjohn on April 17, 2017, 10:40:01 AM
I'm reminded of the hype and selling technique that Strange Rules used in its heyday, mostly via the Pure Stench forums? Batches rather than individual titles are released via Bigcartel at a pre-determined time which instantly get gobbled up in a frenzy by collectors, flippers and maybe even a listener or two.

wasn't there a small run label out of finland specializing in violent & filthy releases that did small run batches advertised on a tiny forum of like minded individuals? dont remember too many folks getting panties in wad over their practices. Hospital does all there announcements through an email list. they sell out at prices i wouldnt pay even with free shipping. seems like many follow this formula and yet finders gets shit end of stick because...?

Quote from: Theodore on April 17, 2017, 11:21:56 AM
I had seen their posts in time and i guess i would had a chance to buy them. But paying the postage more than the goods, sucks !

This does suck. No way around it sadly.

david lloyd jones

as f&v  invoked, could be true, but today's labels seem much more self, and, media aware.
as also mentioned, reissues, whatever format are probably crucial distinction between label under releasing and hipsters manufacturing scarcity.
after original finders releases, got pm from alleged label maestro seemingly overwhelmed by demand.
either manipulating or stupid not to learn.

M.P.

Quote from: david lloyd jones on April 18, 2017, 06:22:22 PM
as f&v  invoked, could be true, but today's labels seem much more self, and, media aware.
as also mentioned, reissues, whatever format are probably crucial distinction between label under releasing and hipsters manufacturing scarcity.
after original finders releases, got pm from alleged label maestro seemingly overwhelmed by demand.
either manipulating or stupid not to learn.

Hello,

I figured I would respond for you since this is a topic you all like to discuss so much. Release numbers were more than doubled. I figured that would suffice but apparently it didn't for some. You can't please everyone and I honestly don't plan to. However these releases have been circulating for months from various sources including on this board and some will see distro elsewhere. However I am not going to announce who is getting what at this moment as I do not know what they intend to do with the copies they receive. Some reissues will come eventually but my main focus is on the future. Expect a Koufar reissue eventually and also a Wonderland Club reissue both on vinyl.

thetenthousandthings

Quote from: M.P.Expect a Koufar reissue eventually and also a Wonderland Club reissue both on vinyl.
This makes me really happy.

XXX

has this label gone private? i was on the email list and got some of the 2nd and 3rd batch, but that was over a year ago.  have noticed copies of newer releases for sale on discogs & was able to get my hands on the tape i wanted most (disgusting sanctum) and another. still, i'd love any info folks are willing to share.

FallOfNature

Torturecide release is available direct from artist on Discogs.