F I N D E R S releases now available

Started by bitewerksMTB, August 06, 2016, 09:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david lloyd jones

boo fucking hoo.
will just have to buy limited euro stuff instead.
just remember folks, there is too much that you can buy, never mind what you 'need'

SKY BURIAL

A couple of the grey vinyl SLOGUN/FITH split LP are still available from sky[at]collectivexxiii.com

BlackHole

I still need a copy of Koufar "Minority Report" if anyone has a copy they would part with.

yosef666

Final copies of the SLOGUN / FIRE IN THE HEAD split LP are now available from Analog Worship.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

Nil By Mouth

I have a copy for sale of  SLOGUN / FIRE IN THE HEAD split LP too. Shipping from Italy

thetenthousandthings

Does anyone know if the first batch of tapes will be reissued? I feel like a read that somewhere, but maybe not...

nihbraxalizt

Has the second (third?) batch including the Disgusting Sanctum-tape been 'officially' released yet?
I didn't receive a newsletter-message about it, but I noticed that quite a few people on Discogs already own the releases.

Bacteriafield

processed and sterilized for corpse fucking, best name ever. second batch hits with vengeance, heavy as hell. batch should be announced soon i hear but who really knows.... don't sleep... as for reissues of first batch i think selected titles will eventually make it to vinyl but time will tell...

Coma Detox

I thought I sold out of all my copies of the DS tapes.  Found seven left.  Don't sleep.  Email at c o m a d e t o x  AAAATTTTTT gmail (DOT) com for price and shipping info.

RyanWreck

Really pissed off I missed so many of these releases, seemed right in my wheelhouse.

thetenthousandthings

Quote from: RyanWreck on March 27, 2017, 01:58:09 AM
Really pissed off I missed so many of these releases, seemed right in my wheelhouse.

Believe that is the case for most, including myself.

Theodore

Guess what, right, too late, oh, i quit, don't wanna play this game, not winning.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

Theodore

For me, batches are convenient. I mean, couple of recent releases' artists were selling some of their artists' copies here. I had seen their posts in time and i guess i would had a chance to buy them. But paying the postage more than the goods, sucks ! I can't do that, first of all cause i don't have those extra money to spend. So batches would be better, in theory. In practise, in this case ...
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"