- WONDERLAND CLUB 'OPERATION CATHEDRAL' CS
- SLOGUN/FIRE IN THE HEAD '23 YEARS CLOSER TO NOTHING' 12"

http://finders-op.org
http://finders.bigcartel.com

Finders Mailing List
mailinglist@finders-op.org

[First batch of tapes are sold out but there will eventually be more available]

yosef666

Great batch. I've been listening to the Koufar tape quite a bit, looking forward to receiving the rest.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

caveman

Been seriously eyeing those Interracial Sex and Wonderland Club tapes but could not order them straight from the label, and almost everything in the update predictably sold out almost immediately.

I imagine there's not much point in hoping for any of this to surface in a European distributor's stock?

Theodore

Quote from: caveman on August 08, 2016, 08:16:51 AM
Been seriously eyeing those Interracial Sex and Wonderland Club tapes but could not order them straight from the label, and almost everything in the update predictably sold out almost immediately.

I imagine there's not much point in hoping for any of this to surface in a European distributor's stock?

I was thinking the same yesterday. I m interested in all tapes, Koufar & Interracial Sex especially. Would be great if those get a European distribution. Shipping from US to EU has reached forbidden levels, especially through platforms like bigcartel. Was looking to buy a box of 2 tapes the other day. Box 20 / Shipping 22 ! Cancelled.

At the moment those Finders are not even available for Americans. So yes probably not much hope. Anyone knows how many copies exist ?
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

bitewerksMTB

Editions were the 'usual' amount. Signing up for the mailing list is your best bet for notifications for future releases & when or if additional copies become available.

Also, you could hit up the artists. They may have copies available.

sterilization

Considering how quickly nearly everything sold out, I'd say that distribution, whether domestic or international, is not only very unlikely but also mostly unnecessary. I highly recommend joining the mailing list and not hesitating when the next update is posted. As much as that may suck for a lot of people, this is the reality.

yosef666

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on August 08, 2016, 08:48:25 PM
Editions were the 'usual' amount. Signing up for the mailing list is your best bet for notifications for future releases & when or if additional copies become available.

Also, you could hit up the artists. They may have copies available.

I know Mack's artist copies of Koufar are long gone. Not sure if P. still has Interracial Sex tapes left either, possibly though.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

bitewerksMTB

My Finders package is out for delivery today but not in the state I'm in...

locustfurnace

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on August 13, 2016, 08:36:27 PM
My Finders package is out for delivery today but not in the state I'm in...

My package made it to IRELAND in 3 days. So I should have it Monday...fast as fuck that....

bitewerksMTB

That is pretty quick!

I'm hoping he just gave me the wrong tracking #.

UPDATE:

Yup, wrong tracking #. Package arrived!

Guldur

Damn! It's too late i suppose, as everything seems to be sold out...

sterilization

Yeah, it was "too late" just a few hours after the store went live. Mailing list.

david lloyd jones

deathmask

Quote from: sterilization on August 18, 2016, 02:22:19 AM
Yeah, it was "too late" just a few hours after the store went live. Mailing list.

Only an hour after the update and it was too late!