Rokot news: ORGANOMEHANIZM Quiet Insanity + MAAAA Human Waste

Started by ABGVRD, December 24, 2009, 04:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABGVRD

ORGANOMEHANIZM Quiet Insanity CDR

New album of recently reactivated noisician Kirill Stoukalin from Leningrad -- you must forget about Saint-Petersburg here for it's pure concrete hash, rusty metal, killing cold humidity and mouldiness of Soviet era city from the banks of Neva.
Kirill was a founder of REDUCTIO AD ABSURDUM -- one of the very first Russian Industrial projects which started in the same time infamous Alexander Lebedev-Frontov did (early 1990s). If you still haven't heard a track from it -- you are loosing some great experience of feeling pure old-school madness and simplicity in the vein of M.B. and M.O.
"Quiet insanity" includes 8 tracks of decomposed vinyl records, analogue sound sources and various schizophrenic samples.
Limited to 100 copies and goes in a half-dvd plastic box.

MAAAA Human Waste CDR

This Karelian project has been very active giving gigs and producing studio works during 2006-2007 but as the founder moved to Poland there has started a sort of hiatus for MAAAA.
"Human waste" was issued by Rokot in 2008 as a tape with additional bizcard CDR and got a lot of good response from listeners worldwide. Due to some wishes of people who were late in getting a copy of the first edition, we decided to make a CDR version to provide everybody with a great piece of Power Electronics.
Don't be confused if you heard some of MAA(AA) early works that contain raw and chaotic Noise. On Human Waste nicely constructed tracks are pulsing directly through your liver right to the spine. The sound is thick and mangling. Maybe the whole picture is not that agressive and insane but if you want a nice "CONTROL making ATRAX MORGUE-like throbs" album -- you'll be satisfied.
Limited to 100 copies.

ABGVRD

Don't think that it belongs here as a separate topic (too experimental and easy, perhaps)
so I just put it here:

Out now on ABGVRD:
TZESNE Defrost CDR
CORPOPARASSITA L'affannoso Respiro del Gatto CDR
DS MATTER Harmonia CDR

In January there will be
ONDO Sol CDR
COMFORTER Voice of the Voiceless CDR
and HAARE Exogenesis MC

In case one wants a trade the link is as follows http://www.abgurd.com/trade

Nihil Congregation

Any news about the Haare tape?
Wasn't a Control compilation coming also?

ABGVRD

Quote from: Nihil Congregation on January 27, 2010, 05:13:21 PM
Any news about the Haare tape?
Wasn't a Control compilation coming also?
HAARE tape due to be out in February I think.
Thomas was moving back and forward and reverse during the last year or two so it was hard for him to send a master to me. But lately I talked to him and he promised to send the master. Maybe this year.