CHN32: PHOCOMELUS / MANIA - SPLIT - c32

Started by bitewerksMTB, July 03, 2016, 10:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitewerksMTB

OUT NOW.....

CHN32: PHOCOMELUS / MANIA - SPLIT - c32

Collapsed Hole Noise is proud to present this split tape release between two of the USA's longest lasting noise sickos....PHOCOMELUS is an alias of Patrick O'Neil, also known as SKIN CRIME, and as soon as the assault starts fanatics will immediately notice the signature sound that even after 20 years they are still craving for more! Prepare to get lost in a relentless, hypnotizing, static storm of heavily layered tortured electronics... classic psychadellic brain melting sound! Then your corpse is left the hands of one of Texas' most prolific libertines... MANIA. A more subdued approach then he is known for, this time it is all about atmosphere - cold and oppressive. An industrial dungeon of clattering metal and chains with the occassional interruption from piercing feedback instantly recognized as one of his cruelest weapons. Distorted vocals, grunting and howling from the torturer, last sighs of life from the tortured.

Hand-painted tapes, dubbed real-time, packed in 5x7" 2mil. ziplock bag featuring full color double-sided pro-printed artwork on heavy cardstock -
the Mania side being a collage created by Bitewerks specifically for this release. Also includes an additional b&w double-sided photocopied insert.

Limited, numbered edition of 96 copies.

$9.50 post-paid in USA / $12 post-paid CAN/MEX / $18 post-paid world.

Images here:
https://www.discogs.com/Phocomelus-Mania-Untitled/release/8716271

Available in the USA from:
Collapsed Hole Noise - collapsedhole@yahoo.com
Self Abuse Records - www.selfabuserecords.net
Mania - http://www.bitewerks.blogspot.com/

Scat-O-Logy

collapsedhole

awesome collage work on the special edition!

copies of this split are moving fast! please no PM's here, contact at collapsedhole@yahoo.com, or the other two artists.

overseas's people take note - copies will be headed to TORDON LJUD (Sweden) soon!

unbelievably, i also still have a few last copies available of the tape i did for Patrick O'neil`s quiet project SCAR CROWE, for an additional $5 when ordered along with the Phocomelus/Mania split...

Fluid Fetish

Excellent artwork and possibly one of the best Mania recordings yet, which is a bold statement. I'm still letting it soak in on my fourth or fifth listen here...

TordonLjud

Might be wise to register your interest in the split now/soon due to the fact that it is stirring quite a lot of interest. But don't send PMs.

The Scar Crowe tape will also be available.

Coma Detox

Great release.  I've been listening to both sides on repeat quite a bit lately.

bitewerksMTB

The label has informed me that he only has a few left other than those on reserve.