Strict (US PE)

Started by Peterson, June 30, 2016, 10:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PedestrianOrgans

I'm very late to the party here, not sure if anybody will see this, but does anyone herehappen to  have Impulsion still? It's in the wind on Discogs and elsewhere as I can see

nada88pe

Yeah! Jeremy is/was here in PerĂº, Javier Riera from Industria Masoquista (Ecuador) told me about. Not sure if he is still here as not reply my last messages; anyway Strict is great perverse electronics!

yosef666

I have some copies of the LP available at Analog Worship if anyone is looking, along with other Trash Ritual titles.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

Bloated Slutbag

Quote from: yosef666 on February 04, 2018, 11:15:41 PM
I have some copies of the LP available at Analog Worship if anyone is looking, along with other Trash Ritual titles.

Still kind of amazes me that copies are readily floating around. Should not this have sold out by now? Absolutely essential and possibly the only Strict that will ever receive a proper mastering (if proper mastering is said to matter.)

In reviewing Strict, one almost feels that Impulsion would be the natural progression from In Preparation, whatever the apparent release date. The vocals are generally more coherent, for starters. That is to say, the incandescent incoherence of the vocals is that much more coherent. But also that Impulsion feels in whole like a proper(ly) f'cked up statement, as such. As for the bits that would make one think of "Japanese HN", that's there throughout the catalog. In Preparation "Toilet Tart" my pick for anthem in this regard.
Someone weaker than you should beat you and brag
And take you for a drag

Bloated Slutbag

For those who like their pe rough and raw - and harsh - in the best jugendian traditions, Bizarre Audio Arts recently bandcamp'd this-

https://bizarreaudioarts.bandcamp.com/album/strict-in-preparation-album

Still ranks among the faves.
Someone weaker than you should beat you and brag
And take you for a drag