Era of zines full of hate, nihilism, devil, occult, obscurities...

Started by FreakAnimalFinland, December 23, 2009, 11:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wonderland_media

Another longshot, but anyone with scans of any of the old Natural Basis of Order zines? A Guide to Abuse, Commodity Called Sex, etc.? Would be interested in physical copies as well if anyone's looking to get rid of theirs.

nothingness

Is anybody aware of an old zine called "OVO" which was being published in the late '80s/early '90s?

eraciator

eraciator

Oh weird. That used to be more of an OVO archive. Looks like there are some PDFs out there.

http://pdf.textfiles.com/zines/OVO/ovo001.pdf

Good zine.

I guess most people here have seen his Sotos/Pure takedown?

nothingness

Quote from: eraciator on December 11, 2018, 12:39:41 AM
Oh weird. That used to be more of an OVO archive. Looks like there are some PDFs out there.

Good zine.

I guess most people here have seen his Sotos/Pure takedown?

Just took a quick look at that article, it's on issue #10. Several good points there.

Was that zine also part of the underground counterculture of the previous decades like the other ones mentioned earlier on this thread?

bkimball1334

hey first post here, may be a long a shot but already tried everywhere elsewhere... any Full Force Frank zines/patches/film/anything for sale or trade,? i already have a copy of Affliction

AnonMessAgeSage

I want to see more material related on THESE topics, but problem is, when someone talks about these subjects candidly, with the topic of transgression, then SOMEBODY has ti get offended, they turn it into a pissing match, because they personally can't handle certain topics.

Which is weird, because this is a Noise forum. how things get moderated make me say "fuck YOU." Even artists of projects I like MIKKO, the environment create sa weird environment with forum poster mentalities.
Do people even appreciate transgressive art here, people like Bataille or Noise artists like Intolitarian?

Serious question.  Makes me lose respect for this place, because of squeamish users.

One gets the impression of: poser mentality: pretending to be interested in transgressive art, but not really.

And, so I lose interest for it. This is an honest question, but forums have troll mentality, so fuck this, then. All forums have the same mentality, and everybody on the internet is troll, because of virtual communications.

So, I don't give a fuck about it. And that is all.

FreakAnimalFinland

It is matter how things are expressed, not the content itself.
Pick up zines of this topic, and they rarely appear as bunch of crybabies nor bullies. There is certain element of creativity and insight in most of them.
There is pretty much nothing creative, obscure, or devilish in culture related to some sort of victimhood. Like "one can't say anything these days".

The thing that seems to be missed by a lot of people, is that provocation and transgression that exists in industrial-noise, it is not trolling. And when it is, it is usually lame as fuck.

Purpose of this forum is not to infect industrial-noise with lowest forms of internet, but to use remaining possibilities of internet for advantage of industrial-noise.

If that is too much to ask, then I think 4chan or such doesn't even require registering? One can go there trolling any time, any day? Over here, rules are very very simple for benefit of bigger thing. If it's not transgressive enough, one can imagine that as fascist rule - just to feel core of devilish hateful vibes ;)
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

AnonMessAgeSage

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on August 22, 2020, 10:40:53 AM
Pick up zines of this topic, and they rarely appear as bunch of crybabies nor bullies. There is certain element of creativity and insight in most of them.
There is pretty much nothing creative, obscure, or devilish in culture related to some sort of victimhood. Like "one can't say anything these days".

The thing that seems to be missed by a lot of people, is that provocation and transgression that exists in industrial-noise, it is not trolling. And when it is, it is usually lame as fuck.

Purpose of this forum is not to infect industrial-noise with lowest forms of internet, but to use remaining possibilities of internet for advantage of industrial-noise.

If that is too much to ask, then I think 4chan or such doesn't even require registering? One can go there trolling any time, any day? Over here, rules are very very simple for benefit of bigger thing. If it's not transgressive enough, one can imagine that as fascist rule - just to feel core of devilish hateful vibes ;)
No, that's fucking stupid, because you totally misunderstood what I wrote. 4chan is abysmal. Fuck 4chan. Trolling is a fucking total waste of time. I said by sharing iconoclastic opinions, one courts controversy because some people can't handle it and try to turn it into a pissing match, because of that lack of ability.

And, therefore everyone becomes a troll, by expressing fucking anything, because people take offense because of sensitivity. Surprising to see a trace of it, on a Noise forum, though older members here are here generally cool. So of course one can say anything, and I do, ALWAYS, and it pisses off sensitive cunts.
Yet, I'll still voice my opinion, and honestly, if others don't want to hear it, FUCK THEM.
Doesn't make me a troll, just them fucking MONGOLOIDS.
Fact of life. I despise victim culture. Don't imply fucking otherwise.

cr

Quote from: AnonMessAgeSage on August 22, 2020, 04:47:05 PM
Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on August 22, 2020, 10:40:53 AM

No, that's fucking stupid, because you totally misunderstood what I wrote. 4chan is abysmal. Fuck 4chan. Trolling is a fucking total waste of time. I said by sharing iconoclastic opinions, one courts controversy because some people can't handle it and try to turn it into a pissing match, because of that lack of ability.

And, therefore everyone becomes a troll, by expressing fucking anything, because people take offense because of sensitivity. Surprising to see a trace of it, on a Noise forum, though older members here are here generally cool. So of course one can say anything, and I do, ALWAYS, and it pisses off sensitive cunts.
Yet, I'll still voice my opinion, and honestly, if others don't want to hear it, FUCK THEM.
Doesn't make me a troll, just them fucking MONGOLOIDS.
Fact of life. I despise victim culture. Don't imply fucking otherwise.

Yeah, your opinions are all fine with me, but I don't normally engage much in topics like these (sensitive cunts, mongoloids, or whatever). But maybe I'm not that good in English language to recognize all the meaning of it.
What I want (and most of the time always get) from this forum, is as simple as the guidelines in short version: LESS DRAMA - MORE NOISE. And this is also because of the moderators interventions or whatever you may call it.
And I like "transgressive" discussions as well, because in my simple mind, these just belong to Industrial/Noise/PE "culture"...
But what do I know...?
Think of me as you will! I want NOISE, and discussions, recommendations, reviews, etc. about it. If we have some good topics in the Art section, I'm happy to contribute. But in case I have the feeling that I don't know what I'm talking about, I just keep my mouth shut.

Neons Fanzine

For those who have instagram, I started a page @apocalypseculture666 on this topic. 90s hate zines, mondo films, Nick Bougas, Jim Goad, Fuck zine, Trevor Brown and so much more... A lot of really rare stuff, and much more to come

For the ones who don't have instagram you can still look it up : https://www.instagram.com/apocalypseculture666/?hl=fr

Electro Surgeon

S.K.U SERIAL KILLERS UNITE ZINE

Long running zone from Australia with personal letters from serial killers

Some of the early issues are off their heads.

Worth trying to source them!!
INNERCITY UPRISING RECORDS
AUSTRALIAN NOISE AND PUNK