Zyklon SS- Iron Division

Started by Fluid Fetish, April 14, 2016, 04:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackHole

"Iron Division" as well as "Anti-Personnel" deserve to be on LP. Excellent albums. I would say NTC but I think it may be to brutal for more than 88 copies on cassette haha.

Urban Noise

CD version would be nice.

And this is for all the other LP only releases out there, not only for Zyklon SS.
New Approach Records
www.nghproductions.limitedrun.com
www.newapproachrecords.wordpress.com
www.nekrogoatheresyproductions.wordpress.com

FreakAnimalFinland

3cds of zyklon SS are in pressing! Should be out this month!
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Fluid Fetish

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on November 13, 2016, 09:52:39 AM
3cds of zyklon SS are in pressing! Should be out this month!

Excellent news!

a_2_g_2

Thought this would be the proper place to post...(ZSS general thread??)

I listened to the Live in Finland tape a few times today and it still holds up as, in my opinion, as one of the better live recordings in the PE genre. Perhaps in relation to the thread about samples and such, I've found the samples to be one the greatest aspects of the tape. Just the sheer research of the whole thing. David Lane news clips, Metzger related commentary etc.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: a_2_g_2 on May 12, 2018, 06:31:51 AM
Thought this would be the proper place to post...(ZSS general thread??)

I listened to the Live in Finland tape a few times today and it still holds up as, in my opinion, as one of the better live recordings in the PE genre. Perhaps in relation to the thread about samples and such, I've found the samples to be one the greatest aspects of the tape. Just the sheer research of the whole thing. David Lane news clips, Metzger related commentary etc.

It was also the best ZSS gig I have witnessed... The sound was just right, the length of the set was very compact and atmosphere in the crowd was through the roof... as in right hands went through the roof, hah!

Shame that Wrath didn't release the backing video with some ZSS track as it was brilliant... The art on the tape has some samples of it. I was grinning from ear to ear throughout the set! Brilliant!

burdizzo

Been listening to this quite a lot - the 'Live In Finland 2016' CD issue - and it really does pack a punch. Whining electronics, slow, hollow pounding beats, and strong, incendiary, vocals and samples are just the ticket. Trawls through some of the 'hits' from the 'Iron Division' CD, and they sound even better here. A pity ZSS only seems to have shows in Finland, but at least they're released. I was going to say it was a rough gem, but that'd hint a poor sound, or something, which is far from the case. A gem, nonetheless, in all its grimy glory.