Tordon Ljud release thread: Artbreakhotel - Radam (CD)

Started by TordonLjud, March 31, 2016, 06:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordonLjud

Graustich is back with its first release since 2014. For those fortunate enough to have picked up earlier releases by the project the material on this tape follows naturally from Graustich's previous output: pulverizing industrial sprinkled with the occasional well-placed sample. The A-side consists of a side-long track and the B-side of three shorter tracks. 100 hand-numbered copies.

Wholesale? Yes.
Trades? (Generally) no.

How to purchase?

A) tordonljud.tictail.com (if you have never purchased via the website before, please take a moment to read the "About"-section)
B) Write an e-mail to tordonljuddistro AT live DOT com

Please don't send PMs.

Previous available TL releases for wholesale and direct orders:

Artbreakhotel - Crazy Lotta (tape)
Cog: Null - Verklighetens Folk (tape)

Scat-O-Logy

Great to have more Graustich material, anxiously waiting for my copy to arrive.

TordonLjud

About half of the copies are, in some capacity, gone. Thanks. Might not want to snooze for too long. Copies should be available from Wealth Of Abuse and La Plaque Noire shortly, more to come.

yosef666

I have copies of the Graustich tape in stock now at Analog Worship. Very highly recommended, a is all of this project's output. I still have some copies of the 7" on Filth & Violence in stock as well.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

TordonLjud

New CD out on Tordon Ljud. Three pieces, amounting to close to an hour, of absorbing noise from Artbreakhotel. You can read a slightly longer piece on this album on the website and listen to a short piece as well.

Wholesale is a possibility, trading generally not so.

More to come early next year. Quite a bit of new distribution titles as well; Järtecknet, Team Boro Tapes, Dogmatics In Outline, Noise Receptor and lots more.

tordonljud.tictail.com
tordonljuddistro AT live DOT com