PUFFY - new fanzine in swedish

Started by magnus, March 14, 2016, 06:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnus

I´m not sure if this is apporpriate here, but due to lack of noiseforums in Sweden these days (or have i missed something?), maybe this new fanzine i have just finished is of interest to some of those here who speak swedish language (or at least read it)....
------
PUFFY - mainly about films (disaster- and bigfootmovies in particular) and of possible noise-interest an interview with Richard Ramirez about his Fouke-project. All in svenska...
-----
30:-/ send a PM or mail if you want one.

magnus

Okay, still a bit off toppic as no real noisecontent and in language not many can read, but what the hell, maybe someone is interested?
PUFFY filmfanzine issue 3 out today - this time somewhat of american horrorfilmtheme - interviews with Stephen Thrower (of Nightmare USA/Franco/Fulci-books & Coil), Robert W. Morgan (director of Bloodstalkers and Bigfootman) Nuzo Onoh (Nigerian horrorwriter) + loads of reviews and other bits and pieces.
---All in svenska språket---- 4.50 euro delivered in Europe (30:- i Sverige) --- or maybe trade--
---

magnus

Fourth issue out now - still only in Swedish.
More noise than before with interviews with K2, Howard Stelzer and Kakerlak. + the usual filmstuff.
If you can read -svenska- maybe of interest? 4.5 euro delivered to Europe (30:- i Sverige).

magnus

I´m now up to the seventh issue of the fanzine. This time with a bit of outer space theme. Long interview with director Brett Piper, movie reviews, punk, motorsport and noise with Hiroshi Hasegawa & Kosmodrom.
Only in swedish - but maybe some of you Finnish guys can read it? 4,50 euro delviered (3 euro is shipping...) or a trade.

magnus

Issue 8 out today, i was planning on doing it in English, but it didn´t happen so still på svenska....
Interview with Government Alpha + movies, disasters etc.
Send PM if you want it.

bitewerksMTB

Any chance of getting the interview with Stephen Thrower in English? Always like anything on or by him. An interview about film and music would be a nice read...

magnus

Yes, well I did have plans to do an English edition with some of the interviews from the first 7 issues, but for some reason it just didn´t feel exciting and i never managed to get started. Would a zine with basically only interviews with some filmmakers, noiseartists and one or two punkbands be of interest to people here? 
Maybe i could gather some strenght and put it together (would be pretty easy as the interviews are done already...). But only if there´s some interest in it... the swedish one i do anyway, as it is great fun.

Tommy Carlsson

Quote from: magnus on May 12, 2019, 06:26:46 PMWould a zine with basically only interviews with some filmmakers, noiseartists and one or two punkbands be of interest to people here? 

DUH

Just do it, man. People need to read that Stelzer interview! (and the others)

XXX

please. more fan zines in the world is a good thing.

magnus

Yes, i guess you are right. I´ll give it another try during the summer. I feel that a zine should be something more than just a collection of interviews, but this is how many seems to be now so maybe it is all right and i should just relax and put it together as Tommy suggests...