Special Interest
November 17, 2018, 05:48:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PUFFY - new fanzine in swedish  (Read 1080 times)
magnus
user

« on: March 14, 2016, 06:42:22 PM »

I´m not sure if this is apporpriate here, but due to lack of noiseforums in Sweden these days (or have i missed something?), maybe this new fanzine i have just finished is of interest to some of those here who speak swedish language (or at least read it)....
------
PUFFY - mainly about films (disaster- and bigfootmovies in particular) and of possible noise-interest an interview with Richard Ramirez about his Fouke-project. All in svenska...
-----
30:-/ send a PM or mail if you want one.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 06:43:59 PM by magnus » Logged
magnus
user

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 09:01:14 PM »

Okay, still a bit off toppic as no real noisecontent and in language not many can read, but what the hell, maybe someone is interested?
PUFFY filmfanzine issue 3 out today - this time somewhat of american horrorfilmtheme - interviews with Stephen Thrower (of Nightmare USA/Franco/Fulci-books & Coil), Robert W. Morgan (director of Bloodstalkers and Bigfootman) Nuzo Onoh (Nigerian horrorwriter) + loads of reviews and other bits and pieces.
---All in svenska språket---- 4.50 euro delivered in Europe (30:- i Sverige) --- or maybe trade--
---
magnus
user

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 06:20:20 PM »

Fourth issue out now - still only in Swedish.
More noise than before with interviews with K2, Howard Stelzer and Kakerlak. + the usual filmstuff.
If you can read -svenska- maybe of interest? 4.5 euro delivered to Europe (30:- i Sverige).
magnus
user

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 10:33:25 PM »

I´m now up to the seventh issue of the fanzine. This time with a bit of outer space theme. Long interview with director Brett Piper, movie reviews, punk, motorsport and noise with Hiroshi Hasegawa & Kosmodrom.
Only in swedish - but maybe some of you Finnish guys can read it? 4,50 euro delviered (3 euro is shipping...) or a trade.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: