Now available: ZYKLON SS / Final Solution tapes

Started by Major Carew, March 11, 2016, 07:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Carew

ACHTUNG NOISEHEADS!

NOW AVAILABLE :

FINAL SOLUTION / TRUCIDO split cassette (C60)

Previously unreleased live material from exalted NYC power electronics legends Final Solution,including a previously unheard track entitled 'Lesbians'.Trucido provides an also previously unreleased studio recording, originally intended for release in 1992, but for various reasons never came to be until now.

ZSS - 'IRON DIVISION' cassette

New ZSS full length release.Dedicated to the memory of Major Carew.

If you would like to order either or both of these releases please follow these instructions : Contact :Derbunker (at) mail (dot) com and request either one or both of these new releases, then let us know your location & we will calculate postage.

The price of both tapes is £5.00

There will be one distributor outside of the UK in Europe (Freak Animal) and one in America (Analog Worship). That is it for now as far as distribution is concerned.If this changes we will let that be known.The rest of the copies remain with us.Both tapes are very limited (less than 100).

Any trades have been agreed.

Any questions do not hesitate to contact : Derbunker (at) mail (dot) com

(Please do not contact me via PM here re. these releases, as it's easier to deal with it via one channel.)

Thank you for your patience & support.

Major Carew

Lust Vessel will also carry a handful of copies.

Major Carew

Many thanks for all the orders the past 3 days, your support is much appreciated.Hopefully it's a good omen for future releases on Der Bünker.The majority of both ZSS and FS / Trucido tapes are now gone and all individual & wholesale orders are now in the process being dispatched.

collapsedhole

"i love lesbians, but i hate dyke politics. give me one and not the other."

fuck yeah FS rules! totally maniacal vocal assault!! the best live Final Solution tracks i've ever heard. instantly hit rewind to listen over again.

Major Carew

"C'mon you lesbians! Show us what ya got baby!" :)

Glad you enjoyed it.It's easily the best live tracks i've heard from them so was a pleasure to release it.the best part on that recording for me is when someone in the crowd shouts 'Ravensbruck', and Eddie just laughs.

yosef666

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer