Industrial / noise / experimental magazines that has existed?

<< < (6/22) > >>

Zeno Marx:
The Artware catalogue could well be considered a zine.

FreakAnimalFinland:
I don't have the very earliest catalogs, but those ones I have, are all just listing of stuff they sell. Of course it is thicker than many zines, and short comments about all items, but still, I don't know if it's a "zine"?

Something like Come Organization Kata would have reviews, lyrics printed, reports, right? I have the collection xerox book of it.

Strömkarlen:
Disco Rough/AUS. Actually Deutsche Welle zine out of Australia. Interviews with FM Einheit (can you answer shorter?) and Die Tödliche Doris.

heretogo:
How about Opprobrium from New Zealand, active in the 90s? Not so much noise & industrial, as I recall, but quite a bit of experimental stuff and improvisation. I remember at least one Keiji Haino interview. Main thing was probably the more rock-oriented stuff like Flying Saucer Attack, Doramaar etc.

bitewerksMTB:
CHEMICAL CASTRATION zine publihsed by Ben Gilbert who later ran Zabriskie Point. Two issues I have featured Intrinsic Action, Terre Blanche, & PBK main features + reviews.

Big Body Parts did a zine too. I have one issue but can't remember title at the moment. I dont' think it was music-oriented though.

ELECTRONIC COTTAGE published by the Dog As Master guy. Couple of issues published, I think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page