Wealth Of Abuse: Axnaar/Bizarre Uproar 7", Sexualised Medicine, Scum F.C

Started by AXNAAR, January 15, 2016, 11:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AXNAAR

If you're still waiting for an order/trade - first of all thanks for your patience! if you've waited a while I always chuck in extras by way of apology.

Outstanding orders will ship as soon as possible - I'm currently away on family commitments so will sort everything upon my return - I have a bit of spare time away from work to sort stuff out!

Asshole_Loser

AXNAAR

Quote from: Asshole_Loser on August 27, 2016, 08:08:34 PM
Been waiting 10 months for my tapes...

Asshole_Loser - email me please.
Manuel - you should've seen this package by now.

narcolepsia

things are ridiculously slow with postage in august, I will keep you informed of any update with the package, hopefully it gets here soon. when did you send it ?

narcolepsia

still nothing here. should I expect a pack to arrive at all, or should I simply forget this deal ever happened and stop feeling like a total idiot? this isn´t even related with this batch, or the one before, or the one before that. in the meanwhile I have seen newer batches appearing in various distros, so they are being shipped. I believe I am a very patient guy, and I have had my delays in the past as well like anyone else, but this has gone beyond all reason.

* no e-mail replies too, not particularly happy with exposing this in public, but probably only way to get a response?

TordonLjud

Quote from: narcolepsia on December 05, 2016, 10:12:43 PM
still nothing here. should I expect a pack to arrive at all, or should I simply forget this deal ever happened and stop feeling like a total idiot? this isn´t even related with this batch, or the one before, or the one before that. in the meanwhile I have seen newer batches appearing in various distros, so they are being shipped. I believe I am a very patient guy, and I have had my delays in the past as well like anyone else, but this has gone beyond all reason.

* no e-mail replies too, not particularly happy with exposing this in public, but probably only way to get a response?

You're not the only one, narcolepsia. Same thing here. Been waiting since April. A lot of excuses but no parcel.

yosef666

It's definitely getting frustrating. Gaz has always been reliable in the past, but I have paid for wholesale copies of all titles from the past 3 batches and still have nothing. Very frustrating to see others post their copies for sale while I'm stuck waiting. I haven't received a reply since October.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

AXNAAR

Things are moving again following my house move - will be shipping this month

narcolepsia

please send me an e-mail before doing it so I can provide an alternative adress as I am changing my current P.O. box --- narcolepsia.distro@gmail.com

thank you