SEX NOISE COMPILATION TAPE 2016

Started by Zodiac, December 21, 2015, 11:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuollutmato

I got my copy and it seems to be officially out.

OUT NOW : SEX NOISE COMPILATION CD

This may be known due to the long history of this compilation. Staalwaart Records (RIP) had this pressed and basically all ready, when unforeseen circumstances caused some delays. OFR and Phosgen Records took care of this business and the CD will be distributed by us now. All of the credit for compiling, pressing etc goes to Staalwaart! Very sleazy and perverse comp with exclusive tracks by Sick Seed, Naxal Protocol, Edge of Decay, Striations, Scatmother and many others!

12 €
To order contact: obsessivefundamentalrealism [a] gmail.com

https://obsessivefundamentalrealism.blogspot.com
Edge of Decay ✖️ Vigilantism  ✖️ facebook.com/edgeofdecay

david lloyd jones

Yeah, is out.
Got mine from obsessive fundamental. ..
First 2 listens engage largely.
Couple of lesser tracks.

ANDROPHILIA

-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

Leewar

Ive been 'away' for  while and have never received any artists copies, so if somebody would like to sort that out, it would be much appreciated.

vomitgore

You were one of two artists we couldn't trace (the other case sorted itself out). Old Staalwaart email address doesn't exist anymore and we only found Discogs page when contacting the artists. Please give me your address and your share will be sent asap.

Cranial Blast

I just revisited this gem of a compilation the other day. Scatmother delivers a proper bludgeon to the face with the track Battered! Worth it to pick up the compilation alone for this track. I Often try to pick up any compilation that Scatmother has been a part of, as in my opinion Scatmother is without a doubt one of the best PE/Noise projects of today! Also Naxal Protocol and Sick Seed come hard on this comp too. Overall images/cover everything is great!