SEX NOISE COMPILATION TAPE 2016

Started by Zodiac, December 21, 2015, 11:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zodiac

Remember, remember... december.

Zodiac

Print material will be done this month. So much fucking shit came up, i am going backwards all the time. Anyway. Project is of course not
dead but delayed as hell. Still, its a great compilation and i hope the right folks will like it for what it is.

Zodiac

Quote from: Zodiac on May 11, 2017, 02:49:58 PM
Print material will be done this month. So much fucking shit came up, i am going backwards all the time. Anyway. Project is of course not
dead but delayed as hell. Still, its a great compilation and i hope the right folks will like it for what it is.

Well... this did not work. Anyway. Have good faith. The day will come soon enought. Staalwaart Records and Phosgen Records did team up.
Print is finally in the making.

Goat93

Print Material is finished and should be delivered these Days to Staalwaart rex...so is just a matter of Time now....

Zodiac

Yes it is but there is no sale nor trade before all artists have their copies.

ANDROPHILIA

-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

cosmonaut

I understand that Obsessive Fundamental Realism is now taking over the distribution of the CD. But you should ask them directly.

vomitgore

Quote from: cosmonaut on November 17, 2017, 12:57:46 AM
I understand that Obsessive Fundamental Realism is now taking over the distribution of the CD. But you should ask them directly.

Yeah, will be OFR and Phosgen records. All will be dealt with as soon as everything hits OFR HQ - hopefully soon. Further info then.

Zodiac

Quote from: vomitgore on November 17, 2017, 01:47:35 AM

Yeah, will be OFR and Phosgen records. All will be dealt with as soon as everything hits OFR HQ - hopefully soon. Further info then.

Thats correct. Staalwaart Records is dead for life changing reasons beyond my control. My  grateful thanks goes out to my comrades
and friends at OFR and Phosgen Records for not letting sink this great compilation into obscurity.

There is one unreleased SR tape (which is a collab of Scatmother and Fagellatio Orgasmus) which future is not deceide yet.

Leatherface

So if i good understand, the CD don't physicaly exist at this date?

Goat93

Quote from: Leatherface on November 21, 2017, 09:26:29 AM

So if i good understand, the CD don't physicaly exist at this date?

It exist since some time, but through   some bad constellations, its not possible to make it avaible till all problems are cleared.

I put it already on discogs as Physical  release,  but it was too early for public release. Was my fault to be too much in a hurry

vomitgore

Guys,

I and other people I know were already handed a copy at Tower Transmissions in Dresden. I dont doubt it exists, because I own one. Zodiac has already been more than honest about the background of this.

The current deal is that I get the pressing, send out artist copies and Phosgen's share and we take care of distribution. As soon as I have them, things will progress. That's all I can say for now. I dont doubt Staalwaart will send them out, as I have known him personally for some time and if it gets delayed, I am pretty sure it will be due to personal issues.

We didnt plan to announce this step before everything was finalised, but as it was out in the open, we commented. It may all seem weird from the outside, but I respect that Staalwaart doesnt discuss his personal life online.

dimchab

I'm one of the artists.  Very interested in getting a copy.  LB.  Please contact me at fmklabel [at] gmail [dot] com.