ANTIPAKT

Started by XE, September 20, 2010, 05:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew McIntosh

I was reminded of that SPK interview where I think it was Ravelle was talking about some releases they made that came with sperm capsules. Apparently they all dissolved. I would imagine you'd have similar issues with any bodily fluid.

That aside, I find the connection between lust and hate interesting, and I think "heretogo" has made the right point in regards to obssession. "Anti-reds" and "anti-fascists" certainly need each other to justify their own identities, and the similarities are just as important as any differences.  It's the unspoken desires and impulses beneath the statements that make a lot of Power Electronics so interesting for me.

Shikata ga nai.

jc

this is one f & v release i'll leave in the packaging.

RyanWreck

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on September 27, 2010, 06:41:07 AM
Sperm is a sign of pleasure, in my view.

Of course, I think most people would agree. But, just like most things, it can be looked at as shameful or bad, especially if you are not the one cumming. To the mass consciousness I think that cum being sprayed on something has more to do with violation, defilement.

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on September 27, 2010, 06:41:07 AM
It does show a strange way of showing contempt for supposed enemies. I would have thought shit, piss, vomit or spit to be more appropriate. Sperm is a sign of pleasure, in my view.

Piss and shit are pleasurable to some too, and since we are talking about a Filth and Violence release....well...

WAR

if you knew that someone masturbated onto a picture of a deceased loved one, would you be happy? it is really no different than spit or urine or feces. projecting these fluids upon a person, or even an image of a person seems to be a blatant form of disrespect.

i would like to think that these peoples ability to attain pleasure while thinking of a fallen enemy is the true motivator, as well as an attempt at a final "fuck you" to those enemies who are no longer able to attain ANYTHING.

i would also like to think that the members of ANTIPAKT had something to do with the demise of at least one, if not all of those enemies.

it seems to me, that by possessing this release, you are holding onto a piece of true, unadulterated HATRED, as well as a bold statement aimed directly to those remaining members of this certain organization.....

Andrew McIntosh

Ryan, I get your point, but what I'm trying to say is there are other ways of looking at it. There's the "obvious" meaning, that Antipakt are upfront in putting across. But there are other meanings one can find, if one wants to. I've found F&V releases, and it's general aesthetic, very interesting in this regard.

War states "I like to think...", and that's what it comes down to; what people want to think. Same with me; I like to think there are other ways of looking at what Antipakt are doing with this release. I can take what they're doing at face value, or I can put my own meaning onto it. Or both. And this is a particularly interesting release to attach meaning to; I'm looking forward to getting it so I can get a real idea, not just reading about it on the 'net.

The choice of sperm, as opposed to any other bodily excrement, is important in itself; it's not just any other fluid. There's a lot of symbolism involved, and it is being used in a symbolic way. That involves a concious decision, but it's the unconcious feelings behind it I find interesting.

(By the way, I'd suggest speculation about Antipakt's involvement with crime be left off this forum, for obvious reasons).
Shikata ga nai.

RyanWreck

What does "PAKT" mean anyway? Is it an acronym?

ARKHE

pakt = pact in german, scandinavian and slavic among other languages (http://diict.com/pl/pakt). perhaps there are other meanings as well in this case.

Quotethis is one f & v release i'll leave in the packaging.

without opening it, listening to it? wouldn't it be easier just to sell it then to someone who wants to hear it?

blimp

Quote from: pestdemon on September 28, 2010, 03:34:48 PM
pakt = pact in german, scandinavian and slavic among other languages (http://diict.com/pl/pakt). perhaps there are other meanings as well in this case.

without opening it, listening to it? wouldn't it be easier just to sell it then to someone who wants to hear it?
jc is flipping it, like everything else

P-K

a lot of deep thinking about the deeper meaning of a cumstain : LOL

Andrew McIntosh

Not a cumstain, a hundred of them, on a hundred copies of an album. And not the cumstains, the thought behind them and the imagery of the album and the ideas being represented.
Shikata ga nai.

RyanWreck

Quote from: pestdemon on September 28, 2010, 03:34:48 PM

Ah, like "Warsaw Pakt".

And I think what blimp was saying was that he was going to listen to it but not dig into the packaging because of the jizz.

FreakAnimalFinland

Isn't JC "notorious" ebayer who always buys the to-be-wanted items to sell them at exaggerated prices? I think so? So not surpriced with leaving it in mint condition, without any plays. It is the usual thing these days, more so in metal scene. I find it quite dull, but I guess it's also pretty useless to bitch about such when I personally have bought many goodies from people who stashed records for decade. And have been thankful to them for doing so, hah!
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

rottingmouth

If you're not going to listen to the records you might as well start collecting coins/commemorative plates or something.  Then at least the objects you covet would serve their intended purpose, sitting around collecting dust.

WAR

if i'm not mistaken, jc actually collects F&V releases.

jc

i collect all f&v. i got into the label because i collect bizarre uproar. i'm just not playing with some dudes whack off to listen to a record. i'll wait for some twat to put it on a blog acting like he deserves credit for making the music himself.