ANTIPAKT

Started by XE, September 20, 2010, 05:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XE

!!!ANTIPAKT "Fuck Them Where They Breathe" 7 INCH"!!!
Co-released between Filth&Violence and Morose Entertainment
In your face nasty&crude PE assault. Anonymous European project.
100 numbered copies, rough xerox, insert cum drenched collage featuring images of dead enemies.

8e plus postages
hateandlust(Y)gmail.com

Copies also available from a band soon!

XE

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on August 02, 2010, 10:11:27 AM
Had opportunity to grab early copy of this item so few comments:
Antipakt 7" very good! Nice quality vinyl, despite 45rpm fast rotations, it feels long enough to offer proper blasts of noisy PE. Two different vocalists (one per side) and sounds and vocals what makes you start guessing who exactly is in this project. 100 copies 7" seems like.. well, who knows. Either way too little or just enough. Sound is rough and noisy, but consistent in composition. It follows certain pattern being heavy and raw at the same time. I do recommend to purchase it as soon as officially for sale.

XE

ANTIPAKT

Available from ANTIPAKT now.

10 euro to antipakt@gmail.com

Postage paid!

XXX

does this price include shipping overseas?

bogskaggmannen

Sorry, I prefer caressing.

XE

Quote from: Reid on September 25, 2010, 10:58:28 PM
does this price include shipping overseas?

Yeah.
In my experiences people like to order stuff from places they know or has been ordered for years.
But now if wish to get copy of ANTIPAKT 7" contact band asap. or cry later...

RyanWreck

Courier New is old school. Best font ever.

XE

Quote from: bogskaggmannen on September 25, 2010, 11:05:51 PM
Sorry, I prefer caressing.

Few details from insert for you and everybody else:

ANTIPAKT

Quote from: XE on September 20, 2010, 05:09:10 PMcum drenched collage featuring images of dead enemies.

All inserts were baptised in cum by ANTIPAKT personnel to celebrate the death of the antifa low lifes in the collage. By spilling our essence of life on their image we mock the death of them and their shit ideas. They are the enemy! They are dead! We are alive! In life we can think, act, fuck and cum. In death they can do nothing! Fuck them! FUCK THEM WHERE THEY BREATHE!

RyanWreck

Nice, I hate AntiFa fucks. Good Night Left Side. Being honest, though, your insert (or whatever Pasi posted above) kind of gives a different impression at first glance, as if you support the Anti-Fascist movement.

Andrew McIntosh

It does show a strange way of showing contempt for supposed enemies. I would have thought shit, piss, vomit or spit to be more appropriate. Sperm is a sign of pleasure, in my view.
Shikata ga nai.

heretogo

Yeah, this is one of the strangest things I've seen in a while. Like you're professing a twisted need and affection towards your "enemies". A bit like when somebody puts images of dead prostitutes on their record covers, showing a hate/love/contempt/obsession type of relationship with them. Maybe this should be filed under antifascist homoerotica... heh.

ARKHE

sperm is easier because it's fun to produce. didn't notice the stain until I had touched it. made me feel filthy. tactile, olfactory, audial and visual = gesamtkunstwerk for the new world.

QuoteLike you're professing a twisted need and affection towards your "enemies"

well wouldn't life be very empty if robbed of the subjects of one's hatred?

and it sounds good too!