UGLY WHITE MOTHER - 'How Could Be A Mother That Fucking Ugly?' LP

Started by SNR, November 11, 2015, 09:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vomitgore

Heartwarming cover!

Just skipped through this and some older material of the project. "How could..." definitely seems like the best. Physical format also planned?

SNR

As long as I got copies of the two previous EP materials, I think there will be no tape edition for this... but it will be probably in the early 2016.

martialgodmask

Don't take this the wrong way, but that title makes no grammatical sense and reads very awkwardly (I understand English isn't your native language and I'm not trying to be a dick about it).

F_c_O

Quote from: martialgodmask on November 22, 2015, 05:15:36 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, but that title makes no grammatical sense and reads very awkwardly (I understand English isn't your native language and I'm not trying to be a dick about it).
noticed it only after you mentioned that.

eyestrain

It's poetry that rhymes,

How could be
A mother that fucking ugly

SNR

Shit happens. Nobody noticed this before, and I thougth this will be the correct order of words in that title. Anyway, it's sounds good I think.