Metropolitan Audio Pain Source: Volume 3 (Alfarmania,Treriksröset,Kakerlak,FFH)

Started by youwillneverknow, October 16, 2015, 07:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youwillneverknow

On March 25th and 26th of 2016, the third installment of New York's M.A.P.S fest will take place in Queens.

Initial lineup as follows:
Alfarmania (SWE)
Treriksröset (SWE)
Kakerlak
Jason Crumer
FFH
Climax Denial
Private Archive
Deterge + special guest
Anal Hearse
Theta
Slave Coordination
Breaking The Will
No Dreams
Striations/Interracial Sex
Worth
Terror Cell Unit
Aischrolatreia
Penchant
Venerence
Field Grave
+More to be confirmed

Information regarding ticket pre-sales will be announced next week.
Tune into the hatebook event for updates
https://www.facebook.com/events/1168042113222694/1171323126227926/

aischrolatreia

ADVANCE TICKET INFORMATION:
$25 for two day admission. Payment to mapsfest@gmail.com. Please provide a valid mailing address in the notes section. A physical ticket will be mailed to you.
-------
$15 for individual days, ONLY available at the door.
------
Daily lineup/schedule to be posted soon.
Questions/ grievances to mapsfest@gmail.com.

youwillneverknow

Climax Denial, Striations/Interracial Sex, and Terror Cell Unit have been added to the bill.

eyestrain

Between this and the Amplified Hunans Fest, the east coast will be in bliss in 2016!

aischrolatreia

Following acts confirmed:
Jason Crumer
Deterge + special guest
Private Archive
No Dreams
Still more to come shortly. Purchasing advanced tickets is highly recommended.

aischrolatreia

Due to unforeseen circumstances, THETA will be unable to perform. We are working on a replacement.
Still a couple tough acts to be confirmed as well. Buying advance tickets is highly encouraged.

aischrolatreia

We are pleased to announce the following additions:
HEAT SIGNATURE (BEING and BRAD GRIGGS collaboration)
SKANDER (SF, Endangered Species)
DIE KOMBINATION (Germany, Endangered Species)
SHREDDED NERVE (NYC)
CORPILE (Corpuscle & Compile)

Still some more acts pending. DJ'S will be announced soon as well as individual day schedule.

aischrolatreia

Daily breakup of acts as followed:
Friday March 25:

Alfarmania
Jason Crumer
Climax Denial
FFH
Private Archive
No Dreams
Die Kombination
Shredded Nerve
Aischrolatreia

Saturday March 26:
Treriksröset
Kakerlak
Deterge + special guest
Anal Hearse
Slave Coordination
Heat Signature
Breaking The Will
Striations/Interracial Sex
Corpile
Skander
Worth
Terror Cell Unit
Venerence
Field Grave
Penchant

The order of the acts listed does not currently reflect the time slots.
On night 2, music will be provided via selected discs on turntables from the collection of VEREKER/VERDIGRIS.

eyestrain

Beyond words for how damn good this was. Maybe I'll sort that out in a few days. For now — it was perfect.

aischrolatreia

Duncan

Yes, please...as much documentation as possible for us saps living across the pond plz!

HONOR_IS_KING!

Nothing short of perfection. Mad respect to Fieldwork for making the festival as monumental as it was.
KOUFAR x TERROR CELL UNIT
https://soundcloud.com/crimesofthecrown

PSALM 109

hkso

It was an amazing festival... still recovering from the experience. Fieldwork dealt very professional with everything and the venue was a good one. A most well-curated event. Among the highlights Aischrolatreia, Taskmaster, Kakerlak, Venerence, Slave Coordination and Treriksröset. So many interesting acts that it was impossible to keep track of who played and where... that is my only critique. Great audience response during Kommando RJF and Kakerlak sets. Hope that I'll be able to visit M.A.P.S. & New York in the future. Will post some photos later.

bitewerksMTB

I ran across some photos & short videos on Instagram but I'm not sure how I found them. Maybe it's just #mapsfest or something like that.

Theodore

I was hoping Unartig be there filming so we could have good quality videos. Unfortunatelly, no. http://unartignyc.com/recordings/
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"