FINNISH NOISE

Started by FreakAnimalFinland, December 20, 2009, 06:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreakAnimalFinland

I changed the topic title, as it's more about Finnish noise in general, than S.I.C.K.

S.I.C.K. ? What is it?
It's very loose collective in Finland, which aim was to put together similar interests, resources, funds and energy and organise raw noise / pe  live shows, including bringing bands that in "old times" seemed impossible. That there was co-operation instead of competition, that expenses and demanded workload was shared by many active people in "scene", seemed like good idea.

In this topic, aim is to report the complete history of the "organisation". Drawing line of first activity as Private Show in Mellunmäki, despite name wasn't established at that point. I don't even remember what all happened, and I certainly don't have that much of photographic evidence as some of the other people may have. So please, feel free to contribute. Dates, line-ups, alcohol soaked blurry memories...

But to get topic started, I'm re-posting the overview on related Finnish scene. It has been heavily updated and revised from almost 2 years old Noisefanatics.com topic.
Not all these bands are linked with SICK as organisation.  But since one of intention of this was to promote activity on field in general, of course topic may include just whatever Finland has to offer.

What happened in 80's, is pretty much unknown to me. I'm only aware of Unelma Kasetit who did magazine, international compilation with some very infamous names of the time (Coil, Zero Kama, Dog As Master, P16.D4, NWW, Controlled Bleeding) and own releases of Finnish industrial of same type. Never heard any of these, but based on name in old advertisements, I did manage to track down guy responsible for them. Year ago he was too buys to give more details (now working as DJ). How big editions and where distributed etc, remains at this moment pure mystery.
In early 90's there used to be time when only one who seemed to be interested was Eric Wood of Man Is The Bastard, who was brave enough to put out split vinyls with those 100% unknown "nobodies" like Aunt Mary, Bizarre Uproar, Unseen Noise Death,... There was things happening in early 90's, but quite little. Early 90's crappy tapes of bands like Wolf's Age might be still found from some power electronics archives (Open Wound?), but it took longer time when anything captured attention of "international scene". While you could easily point out some of the most significant eras in the scene, at least from my perspective. One could be the 91-93 early days (see above), but then again in 97-99, when a lot of great projects surfaced. ORDER. (ex- Modern Surgery For Nurses), PAIN NAIL, STROM.EC, CLOAMA, more obscure one-off things SKINGRAFT, DETONATOR, and so on. And maybe the mid/late 2000's scene where again plenty of quality acts are here. And with above mentioned SICK and increasing live actions and visits from various worldwide artists (by many organisers, we've seen Merzbow, Pain Jerk, Anenzephalia, Genocide Organ, Shift, Wertham, Irm, Lasse Marhaug, Government Alpha, Montage, Treriksröset, Sewer Election, Borbetomagus, Brighter Death Now, Deutch Nepal, Mobjelka Pulse, Consumer Electronics, Keiji Haino,..... and list keeps going. With things you never thought possible 15 years ago)

But enough of about the foreigners who visited. Who are there now and who used to be?

ABOVE SUSPICION - solo work of one of Squamata guys. Only compilation appereance and live gig exists. Tape manipulations, crackling lo-fi electronics and heavily delayed/echoed vocal delivery. In many ways very "common" and typical, but despite that, pretty good in what it is. I'm under impression project might not be continueing, and maybe even Squamata will have more this type of elements in the sound? Well, future will show!

ANON+ , with J.Mattila of Kaos Kontrol. Under this name just collaborated with Grunt on "Last Grip To Sanity" LP b-side, did few tracks for compilations, Tape release with final existing recordings has been "out soon" status of EST label for... what? 5 years? More?

A.B.N.T.R. - live activity and one tape releases exists. Highly influenced by 2010'ish Bizarre Uproar live gig style. Chains, delay effected screams, feedback. Pori scene project.

BIZARRE UPROAR - Finnish cult noise band since early 90's was relatively low profile for many many years, until re-surfaced some years ago with improved skills, live assaults, taking traditional bizarre uproar style artwork to new heights. In few years of time, there has been shows in Brazil, Belgium/Holland, UK, not to mention different style sets for Finnish audience too. Steady flow of new releases offer the most violent cut-up noise frenzy and feedback/vocals/perversion power electronics assaults. One milestone would be naturally LP on Japanese Dogma Chase label, but already since then band has basically triumphed in new strengths in live and "studio" work.

BLUTLEUCHTE - person also known from Dead Reptile Shrine, his esoteric experimental works, known from CD on Sähkö and several collaborations with Cloama.

CLOAMA - could be already seen as one of pillars / "veterans" of the Finnish scene. 10+ years behind. Band has already caught international attention with releases on various established labels. Style varies from experimental electronics, through harsh noise to industrial/PE.

DARK SESSION - New band from Jyväskylä. Step by step improving and now made his first live gig. Appears still on process of searching style, but promising!

DECONDITION - Only official release must be tape on Freak Animal, but band has recorded material before and after. Young power electronics band using plenty of software and virtual electronics, but with sligthly nastier sound and vocals manages to leave the worst computer related problems behind. We'll see if promising tape leads sometime to further.

ELECZEMA - is one of the well kept secrets. Strom.ec's vocalist solo project has been going for years. Couple compilation tracks and live show has shown potential what should be reached in scheduled full length for Freak Animal. Noisier, more in-your-face and more perverse than Strom.ec, but still with somehow related atmosphere.

GELSOMINA - has it's name established as harsh noise artists, but little by little moving into costructed power electronics morbidity. This now defunct project continues with new face: Sick Seed. In Gelsomina, both, his noise and PE works are essential. Not to mention Pekka's input to journalism with Hard & Obscure zine.

GOLDEN RAIN - post industrial / power electronics, two tapes on Filth & Violence is very good stuff. Loops, desperate vocals,... Members known from Ritual Feces, Restraint, etc..

GREY PARK - Diverse style and approach, live activity and recordings. My personal favorites remain 7" and early tape on Kaos Kontrol.

GRUNT - Active since 1993. More info: grunt-finland.tumblr.com/

HAARE - Another band not really much to do with power electronics, but the crude sound and psychedelic artwork consiting occult/mystic/sleazy collages & design has lead band to do many releases on labels like Freak Animal, Unrest, Kult Of Nihilow, and so on. Haare produces ugly and nasty, but still warm and "atmospheric" noise-drone with guitar feedback, synths, feedback, various objects. As far as I know, all raw material is recorded with tape decks live, and then later layered as songs. This method gives sound the analog and crude sound, but also gives songs form & structure beyond mere improvised jam?? Those can be keys to success that band sounds at least to my ears superior to most of drone projects. Ilkka also has multiple side projects like Morbid Organ what aren't that far from what Haare does. Live shows of Haare has been tricky deal. From very good ones, to utter failures. With perhaps too much leaning on the latter. On studio things work like miracle, on live shows... they need to get experience.

HALTHAN – Making itself a cult name with extremely alcohol drenched live assaults, which could earn them status of Finnish version of Karjalan Sissit? Little by little with small tape & CDr releases halthan has been climbing up to public knowledge. "Euro-style" power electronics, with heavy synth layers and effected vocals. They debute on live shows as warm up for Anenzephalia last year was decent start, but band has been getting better with assisting members.

HEADFUCK - with some connections of Loinen or Lazersonics.

HIPPYCRACK - Pori harsh noise unit, with tape and live gigs. Also member in Musta Oksennus etc.?

H.Ö.H. - obscure unknown project. I know of one tape, Chop Shop, Haters etc influenced raw noise from.. Helsinki?

INVISIBLE WAVES
relatively new project from 2008 onwards. Perhaps this slightly modern Prurient influenced (?) noise meets keyboards and heavily delayed throaty vocals..  myspace.com/theinvisiblewaves   I don't seem to get myspace working anymore, so don't know what type of stuff there is. Just have one promo CDR?

INSULAR
This has similar problems as bands above. In theory, it is good. It has the Hydra & XE wibe, with ultra high pitch tones (read feedback). And yelling. And some samples and more atmospheric throbbing electronics. But, first of all.. is samples from mp3's? Of is it recorded with cheap effects that provide this low bitrate feel to it? I mean, in times when bands like Mourmansk150 or such can do full length albums with such sound quality, it's maybe not bad to those looking for "extreme sonics", but those looking for sonic liquid gold poured to your ears, this not it. Vocals are little flegmatic.
I believe this is first release? So, if they get the sound corrected, it will be just about the standard good PE. That's easy as fuck. So next step would be finding little of their own.

JAAKKO VANHALA - Another name who wasn't mentioned some years ago when this topic was started. Meanwhile two albums and some misc recordings appeared, gigs around the europe and praised often as one of the greatest newcomers of the harsh noise. His past in Zoat Aon and other projects makes him much more than "newcomer", though.

KERÄNEN - formerly known as RULLA. Very little to do with "power electronics", but maybe the RULLA's "Arsedestroyer" tape is filthy enough to qualify to be mentioned! Keränen produces heavy and strong harsh noise. Sometimes with self build equipment, contact mics, metal junk, mini synths, filter boxes, etc. He is also know and one half of TESTICLE HAZARD (with Lasse Marhaug from norway) and various other projects which often combine sounds of mr. Keränen to some type of stuff. Free/improv/electronics etc. Those interested in the other projects should find info quite easily. Keränen has been doing shows in Finland as well as abroad, including 2 tours in Japan. He seems more productive on field of live performances than putting out material. He also used to be the main man reponsible of many Finnish noise shows.

KSNK - see Manic Depressive. I guess this is now the name?

MNEM - is already quite old project, but produces material very rarely. Even if band works on reel-to-reel tapes and analog effects, I don't think they ever used tape format as release? Most well known releases must be CD and vinyl on Kaos Kontrol label and vinyl releases on Segerhuva (swe) and Drone records (ger). There hasn't been any live shows, but new releases are expected.

MANIC/DEPRESSIVE – One of the new blood, doesn't seem to be whoring attention anywhere. Despite couple live shows and promo material circulating around, official releases... hmm "Nyrkki & Kyrpä" compilation?? Maybe that's all. Track of compilation was his experiments of combining subtle melody in hard PE-NOISE. This has been done by projects like NTT or Prurient amongst others, but project stands out as one of very promising new acts out there.

NIKO SCORPIO - before this name, there was bunch of other project. ColdOnceTurningDust being my own favorite. His work has drifted from those noisier and lofi industrial works into more perhaps Coil electro beat oriented works?

ORDER. - project existed first under name MSFN (modern surgery for nurses), and then changed name into ORDER. (with dot after name). One 7", collaboration with Bastard Noise, compilation track. Some unreleased recordings exists under both names. Some rumours of project still being somewhat alive. Lets see!

PAIN NAIL - since full length album was silent for some years on release field. There was occasional shows and even if there is couple of hours of unreleased material, own releases has been heavily delayed. Songs have been heard on some compilation meanwhile, latest being Audial Decimation vol.1. and "Nyrkki & Kyrpä" compilations. We'll see how things develop. Style varies from atmospheric industrial/ambient to fierce power electronics. Next big scale live show should be this autumn in germany with Genocide Organ etc.

RESTRAINT - Young and unproductive Finnish band, reminding early days Survival Unit, The Grey Wolves etc, with some own touch. Sound consist mostly manipulated feedback loops, junk metal and vocals. They performed one live show as 3 piece, but normally it is just 2. Released material consist only compilation appearance. Band is promising, but still very much collection of genre cliche's and technical weaknesses. Hopefully we do see improvement.

SICK SEED - With compilation tracks, tape and LP, this ex-Gelsomina führer continued with less hi-fi, less wall, more nasty more filthy PE assault. Good live gigs continued where Gelsomina left. Project to keep eye on!!

sKKK – Another new project with very little of proof of its existence. Bass-frequency heavy live show in Helsinki, great track on "Nyrkki & Kyrpä". He would really need to get his stuff out there in ears of people....

SNUFF – supposedly anonymous project from Finland. Who are these? If you don't recognize, there's something wrong with your ears... or lack of some major Finnish PE releases in your collection. Amazing LP, amazing live torture, tapes horny enough to involve them in your sex life.

SQUAMATA - known from handful of tapes and couple early CDr's. Been getting more and more name within tape noise circles for their most energy filled harsh noise works and on collaboration CD as well as DVDr with Gelsomina available on Freak Animal. Often abusing the most common Finnish noise elements, metal junk and feedback! They are also known from short but explosive live bursts. LP was scheduled on foreign label, but something happened.

STROM.ec - doesn't need much introduction at this point. New full length just came out and what band loses for its early days ultimate PE/Industrial anthems power, it is reaching new heights in originality and.. hmm "depth" so to say.

UMPIO - since this topic was originally started, Umpio has triumphed among some of the top players of harsh noise underground. Several CD's, tapes, vinyl, gigs in Finland and abroad. From harsh to drone, to micro sound, electro-acoustic.

UNCLEAN - new band already put out handful of tapes. Rough Finnish power electronics.

UND / WOUNDEAD - band is making return after many years of silence. Freak Animal releases UND/Bastard Noise split 7" - the new one! First split of bands happened back in 1992, and this new one 2003! Finnish electronic noise. Early material fierce simple electronics etc. Under Woundead name, he started to make computer noise.

WHITESWAN - Kajaani fierce power electronics.

WHITEWATER ORGASM
One could say pretty much the same thing as above. noise meets keyboards and heavily delayed throaty vocals. Often too much of digital/computer like sound. It starts well, with stuff what sounds like amp feedback not far from XE or such, but the entire CDR I got, just suffers from production and vocal sound. Promising, though. Some stuff found also on myspace.

WILL OVER MATTER – Project that has already  tapes/CDR, but also full CD, and new double CD. From ritual electronics to raw beats. One could put references from electronics works of Beherit to Esplendor Geometrico and a lot more.

XENOPHOBIC EJACULATION - gained notoriety with releases such as "White Power" and "Triumph". The most primitive sonic damage with explicitly tasteless (did I say tasty?) presentation and content. Couple tapes and LP out.

XXXX
did tape and some live non-action with their minimalist lo-fi electronic noise. It is like wall of noise re-dubbed on shitty tape so many times until only hiss and distant rubbish is present. Which mean, pretty good! hah.

There are bands who might be already gone. There are bands who did just one or couple releases and never went anywhere. There are also several new bands who exist in form of promo/demo recordings only.

There are lots of projects which consists members known from other projects: RITUAL FECES, SKINGRAFT, DACHAU GRAMMOPHON, CLINIC OF TORTURE, NICOLE 12, SMUCK, MUSTA OKSENNUS (sometimes noise, sometimes noisecore), ANTTI OKSANEN, etc..

The whole thing many tend to call "Oulu scene" (with amazing bands a'la : I.CORAX, ZOAT-AON, AEOGA, ARKTAUS EO etc Perhaps varrants topic of its own??).

Things of the past: TOTAL HEADFUCK, KOJE, HOMBRE MUERTO, UNACTION, NO XIVIC, ...... there are many more. Remind me!

Gig Organizing, group called KUOLLEEN MUSIIKIN YHDISTYS was responsible for many many industrial shows. They brought to Turku a lot of Cold Meat Industry bands, but also power electronics. Their website also works as one of the very few noise/industrial review sites in Finland. Some stuff in english. http://www.kuolleenmusiikinyhdistys.net/
Their most recent show was with INADE from germany. With demolition of TVO venue, we'll see how it affects KMY!

mr. KERÄNEN was one responsible of getting plenty of good bands to Finland. With co-operation with others, I believe we can thank mostly him for Consumer Electronics, Pain Jerk, Montage, Government Alpha, and countless more also on field of electro-acoustic/contemporary music. Unfortunately now "retired" from gig organizing... but not long ago he was again back in business putting show with Testicle Hazard in Helsinki!

There's organisers for some live shows in Jyväskylä, Oulu, Inari??

PE friendly zines here include above mentioned online site, but paper zine HARD & OBSCURE, which covers many styles of underground filth, and SIKIÖASENTO which is Bizarre Uproar's artwork 'zine, and SLEAZY & OBSCURE which consisted rought xerox art of many Finnish PE/noise artists. From ashes of FREAK ANIMAL zine and DEGENERATE comes new force in paper zine culture: SPECIAL INTERESTS, which forum you are now reading.

Labels in Finland include for example:

Freak Animal (-> grunt)
New Old Sentinel (-> cloama)
Neuroscan (-> strom.ec)
Black Arts (-> what was his project? Keep forgetting. harsh noise anyways)
Aneoma (-> keränen)
E.S.T. (-> Restraint)
Filth & Violence (-> Bizarre Uproar)
Untergeschoss (-> sick seed)
Aural Hypnox (-> aeoga)
Kaos Kontrol (-> Anon+)
Obscurex

...and possibly more what just didn't come to my mind while typing this.

I have intentionally left away all the improv/performance arts noise/modern industrial music/noise-folk/goofy noise etc. More additions to follow, since this is no way complete "report". Just something quickly typed, hopefully causing others to fill in some more information.

E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

FreakAnimalFinland

Topic may also serve to place to mention that one of the good guys left couple weeks ago. Petu (known from Masokismi, Loinen, etc) not really present in "actual" noise bands, but frequent visitor at the shows & loyal customer and his projects always raw and noisy as fuck. Death by suicide earlier this month.

kettu

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on December 20, 2009, 06:46:39 PM
Drawing line of first activity as Private Show in Mellunmäki, despite name wasn't established at that point. I don't even remember what all happened, and I certainly don't have that much of photographic evidence as some of the other people may have. So please, feel free to contribute. Dates, line-ups, alcohol soaked blurry memories

apart from one trade I didnt talk to anybody and I was sober so no stories apart from a few good shows

^a hipster girl watching bu, there were also some mulattos that seem to be at every clinic of torture gig, Im not kidding

FreakAnimalFinland

NEXT:
5.3.2008 ANTICHILDLEAGUE (uk), MANIC/DEPRESSION (fin), UMPIO (fin) + maybe more. Helsinki. Lepakkomies. Will be essential night. Posters, proper advertising as soon as the christmas gig is done with.

Henrik III

On Jan 9th at Ptarmigan (Helsinki) C. Spencer Yeh, Tomutonttu, Shogun Kunitoki and Les Manures ( = Umpio + Keränen)

XE

edit: images fixed..

BIZARRE UPROAR

ABOVE SUSPICION

ELECZEMA

RESTRAINT

GELSOMINA

CLINIC OF TORTURE

PRIVATE REPRISAL 4.8.2007

RESTRAINT, GELSOMINA, ABOVE SUSPICION, BIZARRE UPROAR, ELECZEMA, CLINIC OF TORTURE.

Flyer says also SVETLO from Russia but there was some visa problems(never heard of that project-EST was meant to release something from them..  perhaps still on progress?)
Private event in huge warehouse. V/A tape came w/ticket.Every tape was signed w/owners name. Later EST did small re-issue edition. If I remember right 60+ people. My first gig arrange experience. Me and EST were the main organizers w/help from others=pre S.I.C.K.. At first idea was to be on some abandoned house in middle of nowhere. Also at some point abandoned sewage treatment plant (pic on flyer) was under consideration, but it was too near houses. Then we did manage to get biker`s club house, which got canceled at last minute (some real nasty 1% bikers did broke into their club and stole bikes and other stuff- btw police was mainly interested about bikers illegal bar.hah.anyway after that incident they just wasnt in the mood anymore..)   We ended up to BU practice place. Owner wanted pretty high rent otherwise place was great.
There is a good gig reports on noisefanatics about event. Might be worth of re-posting here.

See RESTRAINT photo guys at right and left are GOLDEN RAIN

During RESTRAINT some fist banging between audience&vocalist I belive its captured on video? as the whole thing was. Perhaps going to be released someday? or some parts of it...

ambulance was called for mr.HALTHAN.

excellent evening of rough sounds!! Few months later PRIVATE SHOW event in Turku....

Plague Haus

What about Golden Rain? I'm just assuming they're Finnish? The F&V tape continues to get heavy rotation for me.

FreakAnimalFinland

Ah, forgot about it. Great tape yes. Both of the guys in project are very much involved in S.I.C.K. gig organisation too. I hope they will be recruited for public live assault. If not now in march, maybe in summer when some more UK pe heroes arrive!

XE

scroll back 2 posts. I added some txt about PRIVATE REPRISAL, first SICK live event in my books. 2nd was this:

...more later.

FreakAnimalFinland

I mellunmäki "pre-SICK" event was used my PA system, and two last bands played with just left speaker (+ amps of course) since right one blew up. Some of the bands sent me free tapes/cds to sell to recover from costs. No use to fix the speaker. It would have costed insanities, but instead bought new PA which cost a lot of money but yet used only on FA fest 2008.

This private show flyer comic buble says "this first one, so you wouldn't act like whore". Resulted few irritated messages from female punks when posted on punk forum, hah!

FreakAnimalFinland

Not exactly S.I.C.K. event, but related.

Will Over Matter starts with heavy crushing drum machine beats and oscillations. Nothing to dance to, but slower, older sound. Little bit of hassle of doing fast changes or changing tempo of drum machine etc in "improvised manner", but still good. With vocals being darker, sung though 2 mics, clean line and one to guitar amp giving it noisier raw edge. Perhaps soundcheck material was little more successful with transitions, but being 1st public show ever, I think very promising act who will get noticed!

Next was Halthan with slightly varied success, to say moderately. Not their worst, but neither best show. Some equipment being plugged off, lack of really crunchy heaviness that some of their best shows have had, occasionally two guys beating small piece of metal like percussion, but about 90% acoustic, went more into side of comedy. Set list could be started to adjust finally? Isn't Cops Are Pigs on EVERY show? I would think there would be some more material to choose from and show development and projects willingness to go forward. One can give credit that Halthan has made attempt to do something. Nun costumes, wood cross with USA and Israel flags being crushed in GO / Söldnegeist fashion, some assault into audience (hello Max! And Nikoz with his blood in face, heh..  You guys should build some muscle to look more mean, not worth to assault, hah. He picks up the slimmer guys and leaves to fatsos and heavily build guys alone).  But I would say, few less beer to reduce the comedy element and focus more on conscious energy. One can give credit that vocal sound was better than in many shows. Not so buried in efx.

Nevertheless, Bizarre Uproar did show how things are done with. Totally thought out wholeness, executed with supreme technical know-how, and despite being very clear who was on stage even without seeing, there was definitely new things here. Not just repeating the same old songs/ideas, but actually bringing BU even more to the constructed PE. Song would flow very naturally from thing to another. Excellent!  Mr. Bizarre was doing sound and vocals, while Mrs. Bizarre was pretty much naked, inside black veil, occasionally exposing some flesh, and picking up all the time animal bodyparts from bag, into big glass bowl, where she would create huge cocktail of raw pig hearts, blood, snouts, hoofs (if that's what you call pigs feet/legs?), rubbing these filthy meat objects on her naked body, worshipping the flesh and blaspheming the faith of muslims. I doubt it was videotaped (should have been!), but plenty of photographic evidence exists.

Jouluhartaus ("christmas sermon") between with klassik gospels of fights between good and evil, horrors of cold winter etc.

Sarven Varjo played even better than you could expect based on soundcheck. Finally it was possible to put little more volume on mics of acoustic guitars (without feedback). 18 minutes of acoustic versions of black metal songs with black metal screaming vocals, what were so loudly done, one wouldn't have needed even amplify them! All original lyrics translated into Finnish language, and it worked very well. 2 acoustic guitars + bass.

Excellent evening with pretty good turn out, arrangements could be said to be perfect (sound checks completed 1 hours before doors opened! whole schedule going in time all night), money issues handled with perfect gentleman manners.

Henrik III

WOM felt somewhat shy and "simple", not very "ritualistic" what I was expecting for some reason. Nothing too spectacular.

This time Halthan lacked the sonic intensity (that was perfectly demonstrated in the recent bunker show) and the drunken-madness momentum didn't either reach the top levels. Maybe time to get a new costume also?

BU was really excellent, less eventful stage show and constant build-up worked beautifully.

To me Jouluhartaus became somewhat comical due to silly pompous synth sound and commando mask. Great voice though!

Sarven varjo was rather campy with croaking voice, black metal paraphernalia and acoustic guitars. Musically not too bad but just couldn't take it very seriously...

It was interesting to note that there was probably more hard core black metal gang in the audience than on a regular metal show.

Max

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on December 27, 2009, 02:13:18 PM
(hello Max! And Nikoz with his blood in face, heh..  You guys should build some muscle to look more mean, not worth to assault, hah. He picks up the slimmer guys and leaves to fatsos and heavily build guys alone).

i believe sebastian just wanted to feel my ass.

XE

26/12/2009 "Occult Experiment-Filthy Communion"

80 sold tickets. That plus 5 bands,grl friends etc. 100 people? Pretty good for xmass time when most of the city boys are visiting relatives up north.

I really liked WILL OVER MATTER`s approach/set up. drummachine & oscillator pedals.Vox. Not any mixer. Just straight to amps. One vocal mic to PA and one to amp. The result pleased my ears. WOM is definately at its best when doing live&loud.

HALTHAN too drunk. First psalm thing was very good. Promising start.

JOULUHARTAUS massive,epic,excellent cover versions(ABSURD&SKREWDRIVER). Especially "SNOW FELL"! Last minutes  were pure bliss"...sickens my heart to see the picture of the red flag in Berlin!"
Organ,some industrial loops & epic voice!

SARVEN VARJO acoustic versions, all in Finnish. Heart warming battle songs.

WOM & BU photos needed. PM me. Cheers!

FreakAnimalFinland

You got to ask from my girlfriend the photos. Her camera has some.